• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Who makes highend high powered glass in MOA

Kubitza123

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2012
Central Texas near Waco
I have just acquired new Steiner 5-25 but before mounting I wanted to see if any other companies offer something like it in MOA?? Because I know how to use MOA so thought if I could find other highend glass may sell or trade it to get MOA setup scope.

Aren't Kahles, Steiners, Schmidt,premier all only in Mil?

Premier 5-25x56 ist available with MOA reticle and knobs.

Give the scope a go first and I think you will find out you are worrying about nothing. You will pick it up quick. If you still feel the need to go back to moa the scope will still have it's value. Unless all your shooting buddies use moa or you do a lot of ranging with your reticle then it won't make a difference.

March also has MOA versions. Great high end glass
Yep. Their tactical models are light, short and sweet. Just purchased a 3-24x42 with a low visibility illuminated reticle. They have mil/mil and MOA/MOA models with, or without illumination. Beautiful scope and great glass.
Skip