• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who makes the extended mags for the Savage 12 LRP?

mnhntr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2011
I have seen them on here but could not find the thread. I would like a 10 or 15rd mag for my .260 LRP.

Re: Who makes the extended mags for the Savage 12 LRP?

so order a accurate mag DBM... which is what Savage uses in the 10rd DBM guns... $139 from accurate mag... drops into your factory inlet, and a couple 10rd mags

Search for user z71rat, something like that for the mags that fit the stock bm. Went with the accurate mag dbm in my LRP, w/ai mags, works great.

Whats the farthest youve taken that lrp? sorry lil off topic

Savage Shooters Supply also sells some high cap factory mags and a drop in bottom metal.

Z71rat makes "Ratmags" that I believe are a conversion with another mag by putting the two together - I am sure he will post here as soon as he sees it.

I make a 10 round (308 family) mag like this (Aluminum box bottom, custom AR style spring, and aluminum follower):

product-2.jpg

I also make 5 round WSM mags (currently out of stock) and extended releases plus a few other products when I'm not building rifles.

Darkeagle Custom Inc

Dan

I have just begun shooting this rifle. I got it this fall and with winter coming I had time to sight in and start working up a load for it. So 200yds is all I have been out to. I plan to do some 600-1000 this spring after fine tuning the loads. I do not do range work when it is cold out.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Duke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the farthest youve taken that lrp? sorry lil off topic</div></div>

Thanks guys.

Deadeye is going to be detrimental to my bank account soon between magazines and bolt fluting, etc.