• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who makes those rotating gun racks?

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Does anybody know who makes those black and white polymer rotating gun racks? I have a large double door jewelers vault I picked up for a guns safe and I've been resting rifles along the side and corners and against each other and it's getting to be a pain.

I found the wood ones but thats not exactly what I'm looking for, I would prefer the polymer ones because they won't hold any moisture. I'm probably going to be limited to a 10 gun one since each side of the safe is 19.5" wide x 22" deep but between that and some of the self adhesive gun racks on the side I should be able to make due. I'm going to build racks on the doors aswell to hold AR15's but I need to get a carousel style rack first.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Who makes those rotating gun racks?

I saw one at one time but my google-fu is weak right now. You are probably looking for something like Walmart has for their long guns.

All I can find right now is wood stuff.

Yeah I saw it online somewhere too but I can't remember where or what company makes it.

Link

About 1/2 way down.

"Holds 8 guns with or without scopes. Made of Poly with a bright aluminum center. It is 34″ high with an 18″ base. Will not mar any gun. Made to use in safes or to display rifles. This is a beautiful stand!"

Thanks ace, you're the man. Those door rifle racks will be perfect for mounting a few on each door too.

Here is the boss baller version: http://www.pendletonsafes.com/safes/series/gun-racks-vault-display-series/

dbed48186ba1c6351934c7155e0e0d419b616ffa-429-783-e14719d62dcaec66160c1c2bfcfbf28c4c372d7f.jpg

i think it would be prett simple to make that if you could find the plastic butt stock inserts.

That would really help out in my safes.