• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who needs a bigass life-size 1/2" thick AR500 deer with chest and dome flappers?

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Hey everyone, making some targets for KAK Industry. These bad boys are gonna be pretty awesome, and I figured I'd pass along the excellent deal to you guys so hopefully we can get a bunch rolling.

Targets will be 50"x30", nice and large for some realistic blasting. 1/2" AR500 will be good for pretty much all cartridges, I recommend 2700fps impact velocity or below. 50 BMG could bow the target and may dominate the flapper system, this is something I do not have the ability to test, but velocity won't be a concern.

$800, SHIPPED. This is a fraction the price of targets with less area of steel, from thinner steel :)

Will need to be sent UPS Freight. Has holes for mounting via my t-post mounts, or however you want.

deerflapper.png

This is one heck of a target great job

I want to get a 150 yard 375CT hit at the tip of each ear - just to test!

Tyler, we can test the flapper system as well... APIT, Raufoss or just a good old AMAX 750 grainer.

Wow! Awesome target! Sadly I have too many bills right now.

To be more realistic...you should put a popper about 2-4" above the back...because that's where most of these yocals aim when their rifles are zeroed at 100yds and they are shooting at 70yds...and have no clue why they missed.

Pricing on 3/8 and 1/4”. ?

Also pricing on half or 3/4 size deers?
Figure $100 less for 3/8", $150 less for 1/4". If shipping is drastically less I would reflect that in the price too.

3/4 size figure 85% of the price, 1/2 size figure 65% of the price. That'll put you close. Not worth the time to scale and simulate cuts until people are for sure!

Reactions: deersniper