• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing WHO NEEDS A GUN WHEN YOU'VE GOT AN EAGLE

Re: WHO NEEDS A GUN WHEN YOU'VE GOT AN EAGLE

Those are either some small wolves or some big ass eagles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL&RR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those are either some small wolves or some big ass eagles. </div></div>
they are golden eagles....i'd say at least 50% bigger than bald eagles. 6-8 foot wingspan and 3.5-4 feet tall.

I can't get my dog to fetch shit and these bastards have eagles catching wolves...WTF!!! That was one of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont need a gun, I've got a Donk</div></div>

LOL

That's it!! I am asking my wife for an Eagle for my Birthday!!

have you read some of the comments of the d-bags on youtube?!
eagle having chest feathers able to stop a pistol round?
and if you are really looking at the dogs they are hunting you can see they are yotes not wolves way too small for wolves

eagles aren't THAT huge... I've been up close to quite a few eagles and have never seen one that was 4' tall, maybe 3' at the most, but even that would be the upper extreme. 6' wingspan is a realistic avg, 7' is the upper end, but 8' is kinda out there.

That being said, eagles are still the bad assest critters alive. Being that Mongolia, their wolves might not be like our wolves. I dont know, but no they don't look that big. The point is the herders there are employing a unique and useful depredation method to protect their stock. good on them.

ive always thought falconry was cool but pretty sad imo. i dont think i could go out and sik my hawk on rabbits and stuff all the time, call me pussy but it gets sad imo. ive seen videos where some middle eastern man siks a hawk on some little deer lookin thing and the deer just gets raped...