• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Who needs a gun?

Re: Who needs a gun?

Ban F250's, one just killed 14 in TX. Or should it be ban illegals and human trafficking?

Nah, the 'illegals' ban and 'trafficing' ban are of insignificant effect, so the banning of all pickup trucks is the way to go.

Just think of all the potential lives which will be saved, if there are no-more pickup trucks anymore. You know, Hitler woulda banned f-250's, if there were any around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nah, the 'illegals' ban and 'trafficing' ban are of insignificant effect, so the banning of all pickup trucks is the way to go.

Just think of all the potential lives which will be saved, if there are no-more pickup trucks anymore. You know, Hitler woulda banned f-250's, if there were any around. </div></div>

But didn't Ford support the Nazis? Wouldn't it be safer then to say that Hitler would've banned Silverados?

I guess then that the Kenyan Hitler could not bring himself to ban Silverados since they are government owned, yes?

Stolen from J Rose's Facebook page...

418724_3456316769911_679864370_n.jpg

They need to ban those little POS cars, you know which one's i'm talking about (Fiat, Mini, SMART, etc..) from being on US Interstates. Most of the people driving them can't handle the speed, drive in the wrong lane, & can't make their way through traffic. I have noticed that ever since these little POS cars came into the US market, big rigs now have skirts around the trailers. Some say it's to improve on fuel economy, but I say it's to keep from sucking one of these little rat-in-a-wheel engine cars under the back tires.
These little death traps should be banned.
hell, I can't fit my ass in one of those cars, much less drive one.

With that logic in mind then we must ban cancer, heart disease, lard, McDonald's , alcohol, ladders, cars, fire, stupid people especially in the medical field,
Guns and rifles are necessary tools now a days the police can only protect you after you have been hurt. Just last week I averted my wife's suv from being stollen three feet from our front door. When I confronted the young pos he became agitated and proceeded to approach me with an angry affect. Once I felt my life and my families life was in danger I let him see the 45 caliber hole in front of my HK. After that he became very nice until police arrived.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: virulentus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With that logic in mind then we must ban cancer, heart disease, lard, McDonald's , alcohol, ladders, cars, fire, stupid people especially in the medical field,
Guns and rifles are necessary tools now a days the police can only protect you after you have been hurt. Just last week I averted my wife's suv from being stollen three feet from our front door. When I confronted the young pos he became agitated and proceeded to approach me with an angry affect. Once I felt my life and my families life was in danger I let him see the 45 caliber hole in front of my HK. After that he became very nice until police arrived. </div></div>

Yo, S'up.