• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who needs a Lower?

HellsCanyonArmory

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2010
Idaho
www.facebook.com
Hi all,
I've got a number of different lowers in and they are all in stock and ready to ship! As always send a copy of your FFL to [email protected] referencing your name and order #.

Here's the link to the Lower's page: Hells Canyon Armory | AR15 Lower Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

*EDIT* both SEEKINS LOWERS ARE NOW OUT OF STOCK.
First and foremost is I have 2 Seekins Precision BILLET lowers in stock. These are the non-logo'd ones. I'm sure two lucky hiders will pick these up shortly.
lower3.jpg

Next up is the new MAG TACTICAL SYSTEMS stripped lowers. These are pretty freakin sweet for those of you who are looking to keep the overall weight of your build down. I'll call these an 80% billet lower. They are machined with integrated trigger guards, enlarged magwells, and have been engineered to leave a lot of material in areas of high stress. They have only been on the market since last October but they are very well made. 30%+ lighter than aluminum (< 6 ounces per lower!). These are priced at a VERY low markup for myself. Accepts all factory milspec parts, but also comes with their own extended trigger pins as the manufacturer has thicker sidewalls to increased rigidity.
mag-tactical-systems-receiver.jpg

Last up is some Stag Arms stripped forged lowers. No explanation needed here I hope, just a quality stripped forged lower!

imgp1847.jpg

Thank you!
Mike

Last edited:
I just finished a build on one of the Mag Tactical Lowers, and I couldn't be happier. The fit and finish was great. With the LPK I was using, I did need to hit the inside with some 1000 grit paper. But, that would smooth up the trigger on the system anyway. Good smooth and tight fit.

Just ordered one of the Seekins lowers....thanks Mike!
Son of a bitch! Good score dude, I'm looking for two sets of these. That's what I get for being on the other side of the planet and sleeping when things get posted as in stock.

HCA, if you'll make some kind of arrangement/custom order for two Seekins billet lowers and a couple stripped uppers, forearms, barrel(s) and other various parts, hit me up with a PM. I'd rather do a sizeable order with a Hide vendor than my current bits and pieces with two builds.

Son of a bitch! Good score dude, I'm looking for two sets of these. That's what I get for being on the other side of the planet and sleeping when things get posted as in stock.

HCA, if you'll make some kind of arrangement/custom order for two Seekins billet lowers and a couple stripped uppers, forearms, barrel(s) and other various parts, hit me up with a PM. I'd rather do a sizeable order with a Hide vendor than my current bits and pieces with two builds.

While I would love to help you out, being a Seekins dealer doesn't mean I get to be in a different line than everyone else (trust me I wish it did!). What rails are you looking for? I have some of everything on order with them but like you it'll come when my number is called!

Mike

Crap, same here. On the other side and I'm sleeping when all this usually gets posted. Looking for the billet seekins lower and the SP3R rail.

I'm not even picky about the length.

Sorry guys wish I knew when I was getting more in, but sadly enough I get them when I get them and lead times will not be given by seekins or myself on these, just too frustrating... thanks for the orders from those who have given us your business! We very much appreciate it! ;)

Mike

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

What's the story on these Mag Tactical lowers?

They are a very high quality lower. Made in Colorado and coated in Indiana. Made from a new magnesium alloy that's stronger than aluminum but 35% lighter. They just hit the market last fall so fairly new but everything I'm seeing on them is top notch. Fit n finish rivals seekins but not as many features (no ambi bolt release or trigger take up pin). They will have matched uppers coming out in the very near future as well. Hope that helps!

Mike

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2