• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who offers a field class

VITA per Veritas

ALL accuracy MATTERS
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2009
Tornado Alley
I am looking for a class on field movement, route selection, firing point selection, field craft and camoflage.

Anyone know where to get this done for a reasonable price?

Thanks

Re: Who offers a field class

It's called enlistment and any recruiter will be glad to help ya get into the correct classes. Seriously though, there are very few places that train civilians in these areas.

Understood, I have a DD214, but fell pray to the promises of the lying recruiters. Now, older, fatter, cynical, but still have a desire to learn.

You might check around. I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find somewhere that will teach you fieldcraft. You might also want to consider some tracking classes as correlates nicely with fieldcraft skills.

Suggest you contact:

http://ccptraining.com/

"I served as an instructor at the 1st Mar Div Scout Sniper Basic Course at Camp Pendleton, CA for 3 years as the Chief Marksmanship Instructor. I also served as an instructor at I-MEF Special Operations Training Group, Special Missions Branch Urban Sniper and Urban R&S Courses.

I have over 60 weeks of formal training in the areas of sniping and marksmanship and have also been contracted by High Desert Special Operations Training Group to augment their instructor staff on an as needed basis."

Where are you located eatindirt? There is a school in Arizona that can teach you fieldcraft skills.

Im in OK.
AZ would be a decent hike, but have friends in that neck. Who would you be recommending?

The tracking augmentation is a great thought, which I had not considered. Thanks for that.