• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who sells the coolest Savage Furniture?

libertyman777

Are you gonna eat that....
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2007
Heflin, Alabama
I really wish AICS made a Savage stock. There's lots of Savage's out there and I'd buy one. Is there anything out there that's similar?

What else is out there that you guys like or think looks good to go?

I've got a Model 12 LPV with a .308 and .223 barrel but I'm not crazy about the stock.

Thanks,

Paul

Re: Who sells the coolest Savage Furniture?

I have a PDC Custom stock on a 243 fast twist. I would say this would be real similar to AICS minus the skins. All aluminum, fully adjustable, uses AR grips (comes with a PSG-1 style), takes AI mags, and has sling swivels on the side. Plus custom powder coat colors. No bedding is required on Savage and Remmy actions. I planned on skim bedding mine before I got it, but it shot too good as it was so I did not bother. Also McRee makes one but I don't think they take any detachable mags for the Savage version

Good Day,

McRees Precision makes their aluminum modular stock for the Savages. You can view the website in my signature line for various pictures of the McRees System as well as ordering information.

Thanks

Mcree does as well but i, pretty sure the TMAG works tho