• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who sells the Red Tac L.T. Tool Pack

Re: Who sells the Red Tac L.T. Tool Pack

I think that Stu posted a while back that due to work, etc., that he wasn't doing individual orders for the time being and to check with his regular stocking dealers.

That said, if you can't get Stu directly, try Triad Tactical, Bauer Arms and/or CS Tactical (all site sponsors here).

It didn't work for me either.

Wait until Tony gets back at TAB gear (next week) and then order one of his.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that Stu posted a while back that due to work, etc., that he wasn't doing individual orders for the time being and to check with his regular stocking dealers.

That said, if you can't get Stu directly, try Triad Tactical, Bauer Arms and/or CS Tactical (all site sponsors here).</div></div>

Entirely possible - it was a while back that I got mine; long enough ago that I'm not even 100% positive I got them direct. Definitely check with the folks ORD mentioned...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im on it. I have room for more stuff on the RTG shelf's....</div></div>

I've needed one for some time now. Please post when you get some in.

Version 1 or 3 in the Badger/Leupold style.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im on it. I have room for more stuff on the RTG shelf's.... </div></div>
Thats' great news Steve - I've been after some MultiCam LT Tool Packs for the quite some time, and I haven't been able to find any version in stock at any Red Tac Gear dealer, including yourself. I'm after a specific configuration so I emailed Stu directly, but he isn't taking personal orders anymore. Perhaps some other Hiders' might be interested the LT Tool Pack setup I'm looking for:

<span style="font-weight: bold">- A "hybrid" of the <span style="font-style: italic">LT Tool Pack Version II</span> and <span style="font-style: italic">LT Tool Pack Version III</span>, combining the Version II's rear-sewn "Loop" with the Version III's small compartment in the "flap".</span> <span style="font-style: italic">This of course, would allow a small (7 or 8 Round) Red Tac Ammo Card with "Hook" sewn on the back to mate with the "Loop" sewn to the back of the LT Tool Pack, as well as hold small batteries.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">- <span style="font-style: italic">"Badger/Leupold"</span> interior setup</span> - the rings I'm using have 1/2" clamp nuts, and I carry a 1/2" combination wrench (1/2" Open End & 1/2" Box End) which is 4.25" LONG. The Box End 's WIDTH is 11/16" and the Open End's WIDTH is 31/32".

Please let me know if this is hybrid is feasible after speaking with Stu. If it is, I'll order two (2) of these in MultiCam, as well as one (1) MultiCam 7-Round Ammo card to attach to the back of one of the hybrid LT Tool Packs. TIA for your research and reply.

Keith

With all the possibilities it made the choice hard. But after much thought and conversation with Stu, here is the deal:

Triad will be stocking the LT V3 in Khaki, Olive Drab and Multicam

Linky-Link to LTV3

L_T_WM.jpg

They are in stock now and ready for order. If you just have to have one of the other options, you will have to contact RTG directly and work it out.

Great!
I'll be ordering two of them, with some BH ammo and a few other things this weekend.
Great job!

Ok,
Stupid question. Does it come with the wrenches? It doesn't say anywhere on the site Steve.

Thanks,
madd0c

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madd0c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok,
Stupid question. Does it come with the wrenches? It doesn't say anywhere on the site Steve.

Thanks,
madd0c</div></div>

Unless things have changed, no, it's just the pack, not the wrenches...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madd0c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok,

Thanks,
madd0c </div></div>
Really? Here is a short paraphrase of Triad's description of the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Red Tac Gear LT Tool Pack Version 3</span></span> that I pulled from Triad Tactical's web site:
<span style="font-style: italic">"... Pouch only, tools and tic-tacs not included."</span>

Don't get too upset madd0c - the info is there and I'm just F'in with you.

Keith

Steve,

I'm in for two in MultiCam and a TAB Mat to match. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to it, but I guess I'll have to cut down my 1/2" Stubbys' anyway. Too bad - I hate to ruin the mirror finish full polish chrome, even if they are only Craftsmans. Time for some more Black-T'd tools.

StubbyComboWrenches18x6.jpg

Aries64,
I swear that wasn't there when I looked the first time. Maybe Steve updated it, or maybe I am just blind.

LOL.
madd0c

It was not there at first. I got two, count them, two phone calls to see if the tools were included. Dont feel bad maddOc, you dont get any tactical tic-tac's either (those are the green ones of course)
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madd0c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aries64,
I swear that wasn't there when I looked the first time. Maybe Steve updated it, or maybe I am just blind.

LOL.
madd0c </div></div>
My bad <span style="font-style: italic">madd0c</span>,

Sorry for the BB. As Steve said, he did edit the info. $23.95 including the tools would be an insane price though.

Keith

I have one in the Barrett size.. (Actually mine was the first as I had Stu make it for me..) I do have a list of tools that fits the Barrett one, from McMaster Carr with part numbers if you want..
The tools was not expensive. Except for the 90 buck small torque wrench for the ring bolts.

1 6959A21
1 Each Torx L-key, Short Arm, Size T15, 2-1/8" Length
2 6959A18
1 Each Torx L-key, Short Arm, Size T10, 2" Length
3 6959A29
1 Each Torx L-key, Short Arm, Size T30, 2-3/4" Length
4 7122A13
1 Each Inch Hex L-key, Short-arm, .050" Hex, 1-3/4" Length
5 7122A16
1 Each Inch Hex L-key, Short-arm, 3/32" Hex, 2-1/8" Length
6 3421A33
1 Each Roll And Spring Pin Punch, 1/16" Dia, 1" Pin Length, 2-3/4" O'all Length