• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Who should I have Cerakote my bottom metal?

NH Forester

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2011
White Mtn Region, NH
I wanted to drop ship my bottom metal from Brownell's to be cerakoted FDE. Who do you recommend for small parts like this?

Turnaround time? Cost?

Thanks.

Re: Who should I have Cerakote my bottom metal?

Call Mark at Accurate Ordnance and see what he can do for you. He's done all my Cerakote work on three builds and the work has been flawless.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CEGA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Mark at Accurate Ordnance and see what he can do for you. He's done all my Cerakote work on three builds and the work has been flawless. </div></div>

Thanks, I emailed him.

You might also give Karl @ Kampfeld Customs a call. His work is always perfect and turn-around time is usually a week or so. Heck of a nice guy as well and his prices are really decent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">support the hide sponsors. Contact ARP. </div></div>

That's what I was looking for.

Thanks to all but I was looking to support a sponser too. I should have been more clear.