• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who thinks Biden can and will stand up to Putin

If a person is in pain and takes opiates, there is little change of addiction. The addiction comes from taking them for the high, when there is no pain. Some people are more prone to chemical addiction than others. I have an extremely painful issue that flares up once every month or two. One opiate pain reliever knocks it out and I take no more. I would NEVER take an opiate for the buzz, because of the addiction potential.
When I blew my disk (L5) I was on hydrocodone. I've popped a few here and there since when my back tightens up to the point of not being able to walk; but eventually they gave made me itch. Granted, they were well past 2 years old. I had the whole bottle from the pharmacy (100 or 200?). I think total I'd used about 40 - most of which was the first month. Never got buzzed - like you said, if in pain, you're not "high." Or at least I wasn't.

Reactions: BLEE
Stand up to Putin?

Biden can't stand up to piss and needs to sit down like a little girl....well, except when he's not shitting his pants.

sigh

So, with stage 4 cancer metastisized into my spine and literally eating my nerves out of my spine I should stop taking pain meds because you think I should ?
Heh, if you dealt with the pain I go thru on any given day you would be crumbled into a corner crying like a school girl.
Reality is a bitch.
I've had pain, not gonna begrudge your treatment. Nor would anyone else had you lead with this.

Unfortunately Biden and his media cohorts and their 81,000,000 voters think he can stand up to Putin.

Who thinks Biden can and will stand up to Putin. If Putin send Nukes Biden may never respond to the Attack. This country may have only a few weeks left.
He is an ineffectual cunt who will be ass raped soon enough...better get ready if you haven't started

They are both opioid medicines and both highly addictive.

Different opioids affect different people differently. Some opioids are completely ineffective on some people. Some are moderately effective. Some are highly effective. You can’t just throw an opioid at someone in pain and expect it to work. It might or might not.

Some people don’t get addicted. Others do. It just depends.

It isn't Putin you need to worry about. Nathanial Rothschild today sent a message claiming that if they lose Ukraine they lose the world order. He stated that they needed to double the economic pressure send more lethal arms and double the media's pressure.
What that means is now the inteligencia ie CIA may just launch a nuke at a city and you can bet it will be a red state one if they do. Once they do that they will blame Russia because who would think the gov't/CIA would bomb its own people like the Azov Batt is shelling its own people right.
Biden can barely walk watch him leave with his wife leading him like a typical daughter helping he aging father at a nusing home for god's sake. He shit himself when he was with the Pope. You have no control over what can or might happen. WOrry about things you have control of like your food medical and water supplies.
Is the Khazar mafia involved?

4E56F95800000578-5961853-image-a-87_1531823315888.jpg
Wrong dummy. You've confusing Biden for Trump

It isn't Putin you need to worry about. Nathanial Rothschild today sent a message claiming that if they lose Ukraine they lose the world order. He stated that they needed to double the economic pressure send more lethal arms and double the media's pressure.
What that means is now the inteligencia ie CIA may just launch a nuke at a city and you can bet it will be a red state one if they do. Once they do that they will blame Russia because who would think the gov't/CIA would bomb its own people like the Azov Batt is shelling its own people right.
Biden can barely walk watch him leave with his wife leading him like a typical daughter helping he aging father at a nusing home for god's sake. He shit himself when he was with the Pope. You have no control over what can or might happen. WOrry about things you have control of like your food medical and water supplies.
that's why the question isn't "can Biden stand up to Putin" - that's all neocon fox news bullshit designed to provoke Republicans into saying "see! Biden's weak!" it's easily identified psyops.

the question is, can Biden's provocation force Putin's hand and cause him to step into a Bear trap, knowing that it is a bear trap, but having no other choice. And the answer we see is yes. The NWO used it's limp dishrag of a puppet (Biden) to accomplish it's 2014 goal of starting a war to overthrow Putin and dissolve Russia.

My two cents: I think he could easily pick a fight, highly doubtful he could follow through. He'll just go hide in a basement when SHTF.

Biden can't even read cue cards fer chrissakes.
I have zero doubt he can't stand up to either his idiot wife or drug addled son.

Putin is ex-KGB, he's a hard ass in anyone's book.

Will Smith needs to pimp slap Biden before Putin does because the later could get ugly.

There's a million worse ways to die than a nuke if you're at ground zero you'll just think "oh sh.." poof dust.

That doesn't sound so bad. Radiation poisoning on the other hand is a bitch.

So, with stage 4 cancer metastisized into my spine and literally eating my nerves out of my spine I should stop taking pain meds because you think I should ?
Heh, if you dealt with the pain I go thru on any given day you would be crumbled into a corner crying like a school girl.
Reality is a bitch.
That last piece of information is critical. I was still in practice and one of the leaders in not giving out narcontics willy-nilly for any little ache or pain, and never gave refills ("my doctor always gives me a shot of Demerol, and a refill of my oxy, when I get these headaches" "I spilled my meds into the toilet, on accident").
However, if a patient truly had Cancer, especially mets, they got what I could legally give. Locally, we knew the chronic users, and abusers, and knew the behavior of anyone not known to us, plus we knew most of who had cancer (there were only 4 doctors in town).
Basically, strict rules of engagement, unless proven cancer.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
After 28 years of practice....hell after 1 you know the ploys, usual players and language of the addict. Prescribing narcotics is such a PITA now with double sign in verification (on my phone) through a central verification center, mandatory lookup on the prescriber database to get a pt.'s risk of addiction index number and history....with rules about how to prescribe, etc that I don't even consider narcotics except for the truly in need. That's how it should have been from the get go and another example of the absolute evils of big pharma and their government influence. Hell when I first got out of school the reps would bring by sacks of narcotics (hyroxy, oxy and so on) to give out. No need to sign anything, no need for records. That is how evil the calculated move to addict Americans was by big pharma and why it's difficult to get them to those that do need them today.

You should trust them on covid numbers and vaccines though....they really have your best interest at heart🙄

• Sad
Reactions: tomcatmv