• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who Will Fight For America?

Not me, not for this America. I did my time and we keep putting cunts in charge. If others like me would like to start over and aim for what the founders envisioned, I'm down, but I will not fight for the status quo.

Reactions: myronman3
I can see taking that oath when Washington was President, how can you take that oath under Biden and follow his orders to leave American's behind. President and his officers should be removed from the oath and replaced with The People. The Founding Fathers knew the government would eventually have to be removed once it became full on corrupt, what they didn't realize is that The People would not be capable of that duty that they imposed upon us.

Reactions: myronman3
prepare for the great reset. the people who run things don't even hide their intentions anymore

To combat this evil you would need someone like Theodore John Kaczynski , unfortunately he's to old.

To combat this evil you would need someone like Theodore John Kaczynski , unfortunately he's to old.
28f.jpg

We hate Democrats and we want them to leave but if they leave they're even more loathsome, somehow.

IDK, maybe a foreign invasion would make them see the folly of their ways when it comes to the second Amendment... the 40% who stay. One can dream.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Actually, it was President Cheney who orchestrated all that. Lil George was just a mouth piece, and such a nitwit that he got Obastard elected. Then we got a decent one, Trumpster, whose big mouth got the Potato elected.

Indeed

Can’t argue with that
^ except joe wasnt elected. and you two KNOW this.
*if* pedo Joe stepped down we get Kameltoe Hairless and if she steps down we get Pelosi.
Best look up the chain of command, son.
They all 3 need gone in the worst way possible.

As for me, I'm a terminal cancer patient.
Prop my ass up against a tree pointed in the right direction and damn straight I'm gonna keep firing till I'm out of ammo or dead.
Like I have something to lose ?
we are all terminal. aint one of us getting out of this life alive. some of us just have less time than others. and those of us that think we have more time than others, might not.
We hate Democrats and we want them to leave but if they leave they're even more loathsome, somehow.

IDK, maybe a foreign invasion would make them see the folly of their ways when it comes to the second Amendment... the 40% who stay. One can dream.
motherfucker. did we FINALLY just agree on something? FUCK ME.

Who will fight for America? Like many here I was in the military.

I sort of think that answers the question, no?
Sadly, there are a good percentage of liberals in the military who see it as an opportunity to pay off their student loans or get the GI Bill then go back to live in their parents basements. The truly motivated libs get a commission and write new training and procurement doctrines.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Sadly, there are a good percentage of liberals in the military who see it as an opportunity to pay off their student loans or get the GI Bill then go back to live in their parents basements. The truly motivated libs get a commission and write new training and procurement doctrines.
While true, it's a major problem to have that enemy amongst our forces.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps