• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whoa...time to get out the lemonade!!

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    As per the article:
    "Even in Canada, the heat across southern British Columbia was relentless. The town of Lytton set Canada's all-time heat record on three consecutive days, peaking at 121 degrees. The previous Canadian record had been 115 degrees set in Saskatchewan. "

Now, my memory may be swaying me in the wrong direction, but didn't the town of Lytton burn to the ground this year too?

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Where is "here"............54 Deg. in Kansas today, 10th of February........no body bitching here............
    the lbc. (long beach, california). i'm not complaining, but i wish i was outside instead of inside.

That is such bullshit. I was the welding inspector/QC engineer on the Hanford #2 reactor project in charge of the cooling tower make-up and blow down lines from the Columbia river to the reactor site, about 3.5 miles of 36" and 42" pipe. It regularly hit 118 or more in the summer. We kept a couple 55 gallon drums full of ice blocks and water in one of the gang trucks so you could strip off your shirt and soak it to try to stay cool. This was about 1975.

• Haha
    the lbc. (long beach, california). i'm not complaining, but i wish i was outside instead of inside.
    You spelled it incorrectly.
    Wrong Beach
    I know,I used to work there at the traffic circle at Wrong Beach Toyota and the wrench in the stall next to mine was killed in the riots back when....for being white. His name was Matt.....you can easily look it up.
    I don't much care for the place.

• Haha
    Reactions: theLBC
    You spelled it incorrectly.
    Wrong Beach
    I know,I used to work there at the traffic circle at Wrong Beach Toyota and the wrench in the stall next to mine was killed in the riots back when....for being white. His name was Matt.....you can easily look it up.
    I don't much care for the place.
    i used to live in a bad area (crips) and dealt with the riots nearby, but now i live on the bay near seal beach, so i don't see the crap unless i leave my ao and look for it.

Read a post a few years back about a guy was looking into weather records and found NOAA had changed the record low up +5 degrees that had occured just a few weeks earlier. I think they claimed it was a computer error after it was caught.

Read a post a few years back about a guy was looking into weather records and found NOAA had changed the record low up +5 degrees that had occured just a few weeks earlier. I think they claimed it was a computer error after it was caught.
    lots of fuckery with the numbers. they also remove reading stations from the aggregate if they don't support the narrative.

That is such bullshit. I was the welding inspector/QC engineer on the Hanford #2 reactor project in charge of the cooling tower make-up and blow down lines from the Columbia river to the reactor site, about 3.5 miles of 36" and 42" pipe. It regularly hit 118 or more in the summer. We kept a couple 55 gallon drums full of ice blocks and water in one of the gang trucks so you could strip off your shirt and soak it to try to stay cool. This was about 1975.

Cause the half life of uranium is like......20,000+ years? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Gonna be 80 today in phx! Gonna have to bust out the mankini and sit by the pool!

Generally I'd suggest "pics or it didn't happen"....but....We don't want the .308 MOA Mafia to accuse you of shooting 6.5CM MIL. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: Jgunner
    However, i do shoot 6.5cm and mil. Lol

denzel-training-day.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: Jgunner and Dot3