• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who's got ink ?

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Waiting to go and get a flag tatoo . It will be my second one and it's not like I wouldn't like more just I got mouths to feed . You know like. 45s , 9s , an AR etc . Any way was wonderin who'got ink around here .

I don't know about ink, but this guy's got Aqua Man's Dye all over him. Don't ask..............

TMegzdY.jpg

Is that dye or DNA?

It's DNA from Aquaman, but let's keep this to ourselves. I'm not certain how he's gonna handle this piece of Art. lmfao I'm just that good.

Now get that Tat. Niles don't spell words none to good, so stick with a flag or a rabbit. ;)

I feel compelled to hop a flight across country, install Photoshop, and teach a bitch how to use it. LMAO

I feel compelled to hop a flight across country, install Photoshop, and teach a bitch how to use it. LMAO

CRAP. He's on to us already.
    I laughed too much at this already. It's really not that bad is it?

Now C'mon guys. Show them Tat's. lmao

Got my wife's name with the words "por vida" after it over my heart on my chest. I got that tat after her and I went through a nasty breakup and got back together again when we were 13.

Only one on me , after I popped my cherry on the long gun : a tradition
    in my neck o the woods . Other than that , this Ferrari don't need no stickers ...

Got my wife's name with the words "por vida" after it over my heart on my chest. I got that tat after her and I went through a nasty breakup and got back together again when we were 13.

I had you figured for the type that'd marry the first girl that gave you some pussy.

No ink on me but my old girl friend had tats over her entire body and she was a very big girl.

Loved it!

i had heat in the winter, shade in the summer and moving pictures all year round!

I took PPB's advice and went to the beach to get away from "the pride". Bad move. BAD, BAD, move!

Points for symmetry on those tats though.

mk7ruJ7.jpg

I took PPB's advice and went to the beach to get away from "the pride". Bad move. BAD, BAD, move!

mk7ruJ7.jpg

Have I told you how much I hate you today? Hmmm? Did I say HATE? Hell, that's not even the beginning. Loathe. Yes LOATHE is maybe a better term here. 3:30 in the damn morning and this is what you do? And to me? ME? You rotten bastard. You coulda 'touched' up the junk a tad for me. Jesus H Christ. :cool:

mk7ruJ7.jpg

Banana hammock? That's more like a gerbil girdle.

I really thought he'd take it better. I was wrong.
    Major Rick. You're awesome. :p

Just when I think I must surely have already read the most dumb-assed thing you could have possibly ever typed, you go and spring this on me.

Was a machine gun shoot in Florida a few years back and was cleaning up when a badass threaten to put me into the ground for taking his ammo can, I was rather amused and a crowd started to gather as he claimed it was his. I flipped it over to reveal the Dora Explorer stickers on the other side and said I guess he was right these matched his tramp stamp. He faded away fast. my daughter still loves that story.

mk7ruJ7.jpg

I'm thinkin that that pic is enough to make a homo go straight .

I'm thinkin that that pic is enough to make a homo go straight .

More like make anyone who seen it write a suicide note.

I will say, it's freaking HILARIOUS how shitty some folks are here when it comes to editing pics. Take a freaking Photoshop tutorial class already!

I want to ink the same on my body, but I would like to see how it looks on other people. Alphatreedog can you take some pictures of the tattoo?

When I was young and stupid, I inked a flag tattoo on my shoulder. It was the USA flag, then in fact I am from Brazil. I believe you realize how stupid this decision was. Back home many Brazilians were attacking me saying I’m not patriotic and I don’t love my country. Some years passed and I decided to remove it, because it simply didn’t look so fantastic. Probably something changed in the way I think and I lost my interest in tattoos. The only advice I can give you is to think twice what flag are you about to ink on your body and in case you will want to get rid of it tattoo removal services in Naples will do it fast and painless.

Last edited:
    When I was young and stupid, I inked a flag tattoo on my shoulder. It was the USA flag, then in fact I am from Brazil. I believe you realize how stupid this decision was. Back home many Brazilians were attacking me saying I’m not patriotic and I don’t love my country. Some years passed and I decided to remove it, because it simply didn’t look so fantastic. Probably something changed in the way I think and I lost my interest in tattoos. The only advice I can give you is to think twice what flag are you about to ink on your body.
    2 Hajis in one day.

Wendy isn’t a haji. She’s a beautiful, blonde, Brazilian woman who enjoys German Techno music, loves cats, doesn’t wear a bra, and cares about other people. Lowlight said don’t attack new members. Especially when they’re trying to stop people from making mistakes three years ago.

I am such a magnificent specimen, I have never even considered befowling my stellar sexiness.