• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Who's Grillin Today?

Re: Who's Grillin Today?

Hoopties Backstrap with a chunk of cream cheese and a pepper wrap all that in bacon throw it on the pit awesome can use any meat or pepper with them.

282275_2222936590676_658145319_n.jpg

542369_2170219752788_1683552834_n.jpg

Cajun injected whole bird, with a tray of pecan wood chips. I'm in a rut.... But is it delicious.

not today..this week there will be a full rack of baby back ribs, whole chicken and a few deer roasts in the smoker...will post pictures

I'm doing a whole chicken tomorrow. If I have time, I might try the beer can method. If work keeps me late, I'll cut the spine out, crack the breast plate and lay it flat on the grill. I'll lay foil under the grate with hickory chips.

I happened upon some ground venison and ground elk. Anyone have a recipe I should try?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love my Weber Kettles. I have two I use. I have a 700.00 gas grill and it just sits. The Weber just has better taste if you ask me. </div></div>

I totally agree with you. The weber kettle is one versatIe grill. Coal is the only way to cook.

I using applewood today... My brother-in-law swears by it.... Pecan has my affection, so far.... Chicken (injected, whole) & burgers for the boys. As Ice Cube might say, Today was a good day.

Last night I made elk burgers. Thawed the meat, then mixed in some diced garlic, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Let that chill for 45 mins. Grilled, toasted buttered bun and topped with smoked cheddar cheese. I used BBQ sauce and the Wife used ketchup. Both worked well.

More applewood smoked burgers today. Down to the last of the chicken, it went quick.