• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Who's in? Blackwater is for sale...

Re: Who's in? Blackwater is for sale...

I'll bring out the cookies and punch during break time.

i'm breaking piggie banks to buy the training site in san diego
laugh.gif

Fuck all the Katrina Gun Takers, there Company and its owner, so basically fuck Blackwater.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck all the Katrina Gun Takers, there Company and its owner, so basically fuck Blackwater. </div></div>

oh i have a feeling big brother will be knocking at your door... they dont like talking like that, and bush will not like you diss'in his private army

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...bush will not like you diss'in his private army</div></div>

Umm, sir, we had this thing called an election back in 2008. George W. Bush is no longer the President. You might want to catch up on the news.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...bush will not like you diss'in his private army</div></div>

Umm, sir, we had this thing called an election back in 2008. George W. Bush is no longer the President. You might want to catch up on the news.
</div></div>

just cause he isnt their any more doesnt mean he doesnt have power, as a matter of fact i recall a kid bumping into bush jr at a resturant and calling him a communist and the next day secreat service showed up at the kids door that was maybe 6 or 8 months ago

AXEMAN thanks to your avtar I cannot remember what this thread is even about. I recall something about Black_ump being a retard but then its back to titties.............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...bush will not like you diss'in his private army</div></div>

</div></div>

just cause he isnt their any more doesnt mean he doesnt have power, as a matter of fact i recall a kid bumping into bush jr at a resturant and calling him a communist and the next day secreat service showed up at the kids door that was maybe 6 or 8 months ago </div></div>

You have to be a 12 year old with to much free time..... You believe that crap?

Spell Check. Do it!

mechanic/electrician/driver at your service....

What's up with this 'formerly' crap?

The company formerly known as Blackwater
The artist formerly known as Prince
<span style="text-decoration: line-through">The public figure formerly known as Barry Soetero</span>

I wish people would just pick a name and stick with it.