• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who's kids got their first 22? Post pics!

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
i'll start my daughter is 6 and hopefully should be the start to a new thing we do together, she got a 10/22 from her "uncle" Dave and a BB gun.
161C85F5-3B27-4A10-9DFE-457A7E00AA0A-39939-00001B4C1D874383.jpg

Re: Who's kids got their first 22? Post pics!

My kids got their first 22lr years ago. Waiting on kids to get married, then buy their wives their rifles. Then, when I am blessed with them, will get the grand kids theirs. I got a few years for that though :-(

Bag the Barbies dad, lets go to the range.

Mine have a cricket they've had for years but I both them a Ruger 10/22 this year. A Zombie Stopper special edition, lol.

Eta- they also got Daisy 880's for iron sight practice off the back porch.

Mine got a cricket and I just painted it and test fired it in the back yard
laugh.gif

Pics coming as soon as he wakes up from his nap (excuse the bed head haha)

5C21D215-9D2C-4875-97B6-380E21A2BFCB-3759-0000073B48233A83.jpg

Look at that kid!!! If that pic doesn't prove to you it's worth it, I don't know what will. Awesome man!!!

Well they didnt get it for Christmas this year, and I have posted these before but what the hell this is a great thread so lets keep it rolling:

I may have started them a bit young but they were 4 and 5 years old when I got this for them. We spent 2 or 3 months on safety, nomenclature, and operation. I am very happy with how they cought on. Here are the pics:

Then after a year I scoped it and they got a lesson in how to cammo a rifle (they picked the colors):
003.jpg

002-2.jpg

006-6.jpg

007-4.jpg

001-17.jpg

003-14.jpg

Getem shootin!

Mine have had a marlin 39A since before they were born. 4 kids will have to share for now. I might have to get more. They are ages 1 to 5 right now.

I didn't get my daughter her first, but we did go shooting on Sunday. We shot indoors and only at 7 yards with her youth 10/22 and after 100 shots she had both centers completely shot out. It was fun.

I gave my daughter a S&W M&P 15/22 when she turned 10. She loves it. We go plinking all the time.

My niece didn't want pink, so she picked this one off Cricket's website...
2012-08-11_20-44-31_141.jpg

Just got my 7yr. old niece a pink savage rascal; she can't wait to go shooting with her uncle and her grandpa. (Seems to be VERY important to have her own!)

I wish my daughter would just try shooting a .22 she doesnt want anyhing to do with it only computers. But be safe and have fun.

Here is my Daughter with her first rifle that didn't suck on Christmas morning a few years ago .

KayChristmas.JPG

And shooting it at the range .

Kay_Shooting.JPG

It definitely shoots
wink.gif

Kays_Group.JPG