• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who's making 6 GT Ammo?

This guy is:

img_0085_jepa_r_copy.jpg

?

I had really good results today this is moving forward,

IMG_2813.JPG

I have details to translate, the weather was crappier than this picture lets on, so no video today. Will have to come back under better conditions

I had 12 - 18MPH with sustained at 14-16MPH, but the results were great. The target stand was swaying a bit so the final group is strung vertically from the movement, but still pretty good. I had a solid inch of sway happening

IMG_4078.JPG

More to follow, chrony numbers, etc,

Thanks for the info, Frank! I'm definitely ooking forward to chrony numbers.

Can you tell us what bullet they are using?

I had really good results today this is moving forward,

View attachment 7305639

I have details to translate, the weather was crappier than this picture lets on, so no video today. Will have to come back under better conditions

I had 12 - 18MPH with sustained at 14-16MPH, but the results were great. The target stand was swaying a bit so the final group is strung vertically from the movement, but still pretty good. I had a solid inch of sway happening

View attachment 7305645

More to follow, chrony numbers, etc,

Nice I can't wait for Prime to get more of this GT ammo out there. Are you still loving your Manners PRS-TCS? I have one on order... but ETA 6 months.

Just using 115s RDFs right now,

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 3.40.01 PM.png

Copper Creek 110 A-Tip Load

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 3.39.33 PM.png

Prime 115gr RDF Load

I tested two different boxes of Prime, both were nearly identical.

Box 1 : 2875fps Average with an SD 13.2
Box 2 : 2885fps Average with an SD 13.4

The Copper Creek Load I compared it to is the top image.

Accuracy was very good with both, no issues.

Just using 115s RDFs right now,

View attachment 7305751
Copper Creek 110 A-Tip Load

View attachment 7305752
Prime 115gr RDF Load

I tested two different boxes of Prime, both were nearly identical.

Box 1 : 2875fps Average with an SD 13.2
Box 2 : 2885fps Average with an SD 13.4

The Copper Creek Load I compared it to is the top image.

Accuracy was very good with both, no issues.

Wow almost half the SD compared to the Copper Creek load.

If they were 105 or 109 Berger’s I’d def have given them a run. Hopefully they release a loading with Berger bullets.

@lowlight How would you compare Copper Creek to Prime? I ended up with a SJ barrel which was used to test the Copper Creek load, so I purchased a case of 6GT from Copper Creek. Barrel & Ammo come tomorrow so hopefully I get some time to test it this weekend.