• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

whos making the Revic Hunter tripod?

It's definitely a rebranded Leofoto. It matches my Leofoto to a T, it just has orange instead of blue. Still not a bad tripod, I've been using my Leofoto for 3 years without issue.

Reactions: Jackomason
Which model do you have?

It's definitely a rebranded Leofoto. It matches my Leofoto to a T, it just has orange instead of blue. Still not a bad tripod, I've been using my Leofoto for 3 years without issue.

What ball head do you think it's rocking? Wondering if I should get the Revic or piece together a LF LS365. I have zero tripod experience and am a little intimidated by all of the different ones. RRS is way out of my price range.

What ball head do you think it's rocking? Wondering if I should get the Revic or piece together a LF LS365. I have zero tripod experience and am a little intimidated by all of the different ones. RRS is way out of my price range.

looks like it’s a leofoto Lh-40

same setup would be about $50 cheaper if you buy the Leofoto version

depends what you will be using it for.

for shooting off of, or for PRS, there are better options

for shooting off of, or for PRS, there are better options

curious what would better? Looking at getting something for shooting and glassing but not rrs money as well. Mainly shooting something around 10-12lbs. Thanks for input.

the LS-364c and LM-364c are both good places to start

LS has a smaller apex
LM has the 75mm bowl, that you can use RRS stuff with

depends how tall you are.

two vets tripods look good as well

Reactions: levi8599
My main use would be hunting in Wisconsin hills with a 6.5 grendel ar. $600 is about all I'd be willing to spend