• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whose Going to SHOT Show?

I'll be in the PVA booth. This will be my first SHOT.

I wish! I went once back in 2012 when I worked at Cavalry Manuf. and had a blast, and would live to go again. Definitely an exciting time of year, though!

I'll go if I can get someone to get me in...............?

I will be there. I have gone 5 years in a row now. This year mo focus will be on mounts and scopes for ELR shooting.

anybody.......I could be a "consultant" for your shop or company........willing to pay any fees associated with it............I just want to be able to get in.............

Besides.......it's a legit reason to tell my wife that I need to go to Vegas.............

What’s everyone’s plan? Going not going media day at the range etc etc.
3rd year. Last year was the first Range day. It has become the one function we look forward to all year. It is an awesome experience. Get the Shot Show Planner App when it comes available. We mapped out our daily routes to make sure we spoke to everybody we needed to.

I'm going again. I took a break this year and didn't go. Went the previous 3 years. Don't have to run a booth this year, but get to roam! Freeeeedooooommmm!

I feel for those that are bound to a booth...hopefully you'll get some time to look around.

I'll be there but then again I don't really have a choice

I'll be there, booth 31207, it's in the Law Enforcement section. Stop by and rest your weary feet, will have Cokes and beer on ice exclusively for Hide members!

Reactions: earthquake