• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why are black Americans so scared of COVID?

If people want to wear a face covering let them... who cares as long as its not being mandated by the government/FORCED.

Example- I wear a respirator when its dry and I cut my grass. I have for years because it keeps all the debris out of my nose and throat. Now if the government were to required you to wear a mask when you run a lawnmower that’s completely different.

So if people wanna wear masks just leave them the fuck alone, just don’t let people force it on you. Free will.

I have never received a warning, where would I find that ? Is it bad for me to be a anti-racist ?
My apologies, I mistook you for another persistent troll. Now consider yourself warned.

If you (and this goes for everyone) just come on the Hide to stir the pot in the Pit, and provide no meaningful contributions to the site, your stay here will be short. A lively debate is allowed in the Pit. Trolling for the sake of trolling...is not.

I'm not sure how many times this needs to be stated, but here I am, stating it again.

If all you want to do here is troll, you will be gone. Frustrations and tensions are already high enough in the current times, we don't need folks tossing gasoline onto the fire, just for their own narcissistic entertainment.

If people want to wear a face covering let them... who cares as long as its not being mandated by the government/FORCED.

Example- I wear a respirator when its dry and I cut my grass. I have for years because it keeps all the debris out of my nose and throat. Now if the government were to required you to wear a mask when you run a lawnmower that’s completely different.

So if people wanna wear masks just leave them the fuck alone, just don’t let people force it on you. Free will.
it's beyond a simple mandate. it's the government creating a situation where they highly reccomending doing something "wink wink" and private sector mandates and enforces it and a culture where you are shunned and outcasted if you dont follow. A hospital won't even treat you.

Early on in 2021 there was a large study done by Carnegie Mellon University to determine what groups were more hesitant to taking the vaccine. A few days later they stealth edited the article to downplay the results.

They were really hoping to find that uneducated Trump supporters were the most hesitant group, but what they found was that those with higher education (PHDs) were the largest group to stay hesitant.

Pre stealth edit via the way back machine:

Later that year an unrelated study was done by Nina Pierpoint, MD, PHD “Vaccine mandates are now pointless”. This lady has an impressive resume. Yale, Princeton, Johns Hopkins & Columbia U.

Without mentioning the Carnegie study she poses and answers the following question;

“Why are PhD’s the group most stable in their resistance to this vaccine? [9] It is because we have been trained to look at data analytically and to think about how the authors reached their conclusions. We all know through our own research experience the ways data analysis may be slanted to make the data say one thing or another. We come out of training, jaded.”

Translation: We're not stupid and we can see through your bullshit.

Interestingly blacks are noticeably the low vaccinated rates for cash cow Covid-19 by percentage of race. View attachment 7831825

Kudos to them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶