• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why are so many people selling leupold mark5 hd’s?

New season new toys.

They’re good for comps but I can’t stand hunting with them. Mid-range glass, fine reticle, no illumination to help see reticle at dark (since most of these are purchased without illumination to save weight). It’s just not a good hunting scope and it wasn’t meant to be.

Like the title states, I’ve notice a lot of mark 5’s for sale recently. Why is that? I’ve been wanting to pick one up. Are they that bad?

Try one for yourself.

All the popular scopes will be for sale often.

Don't listen to fuhq. He was shilling for Arken and now it's whatever new thing he bought and Arken sucks.
He also apparently can't mount a Leupold to save his life, as every one he's ever sold has gone back for warranty work according to him.

Don't listen to fuhq. He was shilling for Arken and now it's whatever new thing he bought and Arken sucks.
He also apparently can't mount a Leupold to save his life, as every one he's ever sold has gone back for warranty work according to him.
That is funny shit . Shill , like when you shill the gold ring over and over? :rolleyes:

I sell scopes that don't perform as well as others , I am down to one leupold now .

Reactions: Mike6158
All this chat of Mk4s being “just as good” as mk5s, with 34mm tubes and at a lower price, might have people worried about ass falling out of the mk5 market.

Just a theory though.

It says Leupold on it... It's not 2004, there's better options for the money.

Yeah, it’s not 2004 any more and Leupold is making same damn good optics and it’s the most popular optic in PRS. But your pea brain is still stuck in 2004 because you used to supposedly send Leupold scopes back for fudds at your gun store LOL.

Anybody who thinks Christensen makes quality rifles, Chinese thermals are top tier and drives the shittiest vehicle on the road with built in friends is pretty much invalidated.

That is funny shit . Shill , like when you shill the gold ring over and over? :rolleyes:

I sell scopes that don't perform as well as others , I am down to one leupold now .

Yeah, I haven't ever recommended anything else ever... 🤣

Yeah, it’s not 2004 any more and Leupold is making same damn good optics and it’s the most popular optic in PRS. But your pea brain is still stuck in 2004 because you used to supposedly send Leupold scopes back for fudds at your gun store LOL.

Anybody who thinks Christensen makes quality rifles, Chinese thermals are top tier and drives the shittiest vehicle on the road with built in friends is pretty much invalidated.
Did your little Uncle Fucker feelings get so butthurt that you felt the need to interject. 🤣😂🤣

FOV was the biggest issue I thought it had, followed by the quarter mil reticle (subjective), and finally value compared to the competition.

The low IQ shit you say because you never have an intelligent argument is comical. You could never hurt my feelings, don’t flatter yourself.
I’m not the one who goes around constantly triggered by someone, to the point that I feel the need to continuously quote them and be a petty douche just so others will think I’m smart. I may be “The village idiot” (according to you), but it’s better than being the laughing stock of the entire forum, because you can’t stop being butthurt for even a single day when I post something. The fact I live so deeply in your head rent free, to the extent that just seeing my comments causes you to lack the self-control to where you are compelled to make remarks about me and my posts shows just how sad your life really is. Your petty pathetic life is on full-display, and I’m glad I’m here for it. 🤣😂🤣

I’m not the one who goes around constantly triggered by someone, to the point that I feel the need to continuously quote them and be a petty douche just so others will think I’m smart. I may be “The village idiot” (according to you), but it’s better than being the laughing stock of the entire forum, because you can’t stop being butthurt for even a single day when I post something. The fact I live so deeply in your head rent free, to the extent that just seeing my comments causes you to lack the self-control to where you are compelled to make remarks about me and my posts shows just how sad your life really is. Your petty pathetic life is on full-display, and I’m glad I’m here for it. 🤣😂🤣

You've got it backwards, you don't trigger me at all, you're just fun to troll because you're such an idiot. I'm also not the person that nominated you as the village idiot.

How many people PM you about me talking about what an idiot I am? Because I get quite a few messages about what an idiot you are and people making fun of you. Someone sent me your lame ass youtube channel the other day which was pretty comical.

You've got it backwards, you don't trigger me at all, you're just fun to troll because you're such an idiot. I'm also not the person that nominated you as the village idiot.

How many people PM you about me talking about what an idiot I am? Because I get quite a few messages about what an idiot you are and people making fun of you. Someone sent me your lame ass youtube channel the other day which was pretty comical.
I get WAY more messages about you and several others than your egos will allow you to imagine. 😂

I’m sorry my YouTube channel isn’t up to your “high” standards of retardation and Fuddery like Retard Ranch and DickCock45. Let me go find some fucks to give about your opinions. 😂

You drive a vehicle that comes with built in friends and feature a picture of it for the last half of your video and you shill for companies in your quest for acceptance, but I’m the one with an ego. The psychology doesn’t check out bud.

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ
You drive a vehicle that comes with built in friends and feature a picture of it for the last half of your video and you shill for companies in your quest for acceptance, but I’m the one with an ego. The psychology doesn’t check out bud.
You really think that’s my only vehicle? Quest for acceptance? Now you’re just repeating things I’ve said to you about YOU. 😂

And yes, your ego puts everyone else on here to shame…And that’s saying a lot.

IMG_6285.jpeg

You really think that’s my only vehicle? Quest for acceptance? Now you’re just repeating things I’ve said to you about YOU. 😂

And yes, your ego puts everyone else on here to shame…And that’s saying a lot.

Keep rambling on and looking dumb, you’re a legend in your own mind. It brings me pleasure seeing you getting worked up.

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpeg
    IMG_0734.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 179
I love my Mk 53.6-18. I have two right now with T3 reticles. They work great for long range shooting and doing it at night. They are compact and lightweight. Light transmission is noticeably better than the Vortex Razor HD II. You can really tell how good scopes are when you toss them behind a clip on.

I think the TMR reticle is junk. That being said, when Bass Pro and Cabela's was blowing them out for like $850 a few years ago they were a great snag.

I hope the market keeps getting saturated so that I can pick up another 3.6-18 T3 or H59.

Also - the zero stop is amazing. I spent 100+ rounds dicking with an NX8 2.5-20 MilXT and probably 4 hours. Never again. Plus the glass isn't as good to my eye at least.

Why don't you two knock this shit off, before I have to step in and give you both a vacation.

For Jojo417... MK5 was 2100 when I bought it. I was promised it would blow away my pos XTR3, which was around 1500 when I got my first one. Bottom line, glass was equivalent, but MK5 was like looking through a straw comparatively, and I much preferred the SCR2 to the PR2. For 600 more bux... didn't make sense.

Last edited:
For Jojo417... MK5 was 2100 when I bought it. I was promised it would blow away my pos XTR3, which was around 1500 when I got my first one. Bottom line, glass was equivalent, but MK5 was like looking through a straw comparatively, and I much preferred the SCR2 to the PR2. For 600 more bux... didn't make sense.
I wasn’t a fan of the scr2 in my Steiner 3-18. The reticle was way too fine to see below about 12x. I liked the layout of it though.

• Haha
Reactions: TheBigCountry
Mk5 is a decent scope. You probally see more for sale since it's the most popular prs scope and probally more of them are made and sold than any other prs type optic. It's also match season so people win them and sell them, or buy them on discount to resell for a few hundred more.

I find when squaded with sponsored leupold shooters, it's important to point out every shot they drop, was the glasses fault and not theirs. Its important for their self esteem and It makes them feel better and everyone wants a happy squad. Then we go get mikshakes with sprinkles.

Anyone who can't stand to be in the same room as their Leupold scope(s) can ship them to me.
I'll take a bullet for the team , pay for shipping and 1/2 of your first therapy session.

SJC
Which half of the first therapy session? Details matter.

Actually, I am just doing what I do best, which is be a smart aleck.

Like the title states, I’ve notice a lot of mark 5’s for sale recently. Why is that? I’ve been wanting to pick one up. Are they that bad?

Man that's a really insightful question that's never been asked before

Reactions: TheBigCountry
I have a 5-25 Mk 5 and still like it. Yeah, I like my ZCO 5-27 better but I don't feel the need to get rid of this Mk 5 anytime soon. Well, if I win the Powerball then that's a different story! haha

Reactions: MarinePMI
I have a 5-25 Mk 5 and still like it. Yeah, I like my ZCO 5-27 better but I don't feel the need to get rid of this Mk 5 anytime soon. Well, if I win the Powerball then that's a different story! haha
I work in a gun store i sent back to Leupold every scope i mounted on a rifle back .
This thread was great.
I was entertained!!!

I'm sorry I'm quoting fuckyou, i never worked in a gun store or ever played a part in a TV show working in a gun store. In fact never had a problem with a Leupold that wasn't 20, 30 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
I'm sorry I'm quoting fuckyou, i never worked in a gun store or ever played a part in a TV show working in a gun store. In fact never had a problem with a Leupold that wasn't 20, 30 years old.
[State Farm]Well he's gone, so......[/State Farm]

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and Baron23
I've avoided buying one since I spent my scope money on a Fecker, Unertl, a Magnus, and a Zeiss.