• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Why Bisping Should Do Pre Fight Interviews

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
Since he is an Ultimate Fighter Coach airing in September I thought I should post this. Jason Mayhem Miller & Michael Bisping as TUF coaches. Dana is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1R2r8FxmQn8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1R2r8FxmQn8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Why Bisping Should Do Pre Fight Interviews

Bis has become a bitch. I used to like him and he seemed like a cool guy but I think it went to his head.

Yeah because no one talks smack or over confidently in the UFC do they? Never heard anyone say "I'm going to destroy him/damage him/I'm unstoppable/he has nothing in his skills that challenge mine" only to get KTFO. It happens to everyone sooner or later.

Bisping is over-rated but not most over rated. He is however entertaining and his performance as a coach was superior to that of Hendo.

Bisping sucks ass as far as being a top middleweight goes. If he wasn't British, he'd have been cut a long time ago!

"I am going to knock out Mayhem Miller out," .... yea, ok. Can't wait to see that...

another glorified bouner being called a professional martial arts fighter....that alone should make you hate him without all of his shit talking lol

I'm not so sure. He did a hell of a job blocking that fist with his jaw.

Twice

Although I detest the blowhards, I understand that they are trying to hype up their next fight to bring in more revenue. Everyone wants a job, and these fellows are no different.

I have much more respect for the quiet professionals who just get in the ring and take care of business. Spyder from Brazil is one that doesn't do alot of smack talking.

It will be a war.
His skills just aren't as complete as mine.
I came here to crush/destroy/knock him out.
I will leave it all in the ring.
I don't want to leave it up to the judges.

It would be fun if they told fighters that they couldn't use any derivatives of these sayings at pre-fight press meetings or it will cost them big money... Watch 'em stutter and stammer looking for something to say...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavemanmoore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bisping is a loser. I lost all respect for him after Hamill fight. If he never fought again, it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

</div></div>
Hamil won every round of that fight IMHO....

And Hamil looked like crap his last fight.

Jason Miller is under-rated in my opinion. He has a high level jui jitsu game, and the ability to submit Bisping. Miller is also tough as nails. I think Miller will win and should go on to better opponents.

Bisping is a B level fighter who gets favorable matchups from the UFC to try to keep him relevant so they can build a fan base in the UK. His ego is big enough that he actually thinks he is a contender though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unknown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although I detest the blowhards, I understand that they are trying to hype up their next fight to bring in more revenue. Everyone wants a job, and these fellows are no different.

I have much more respect for the quiet professionals who just get in the ring and take care of business. Spyder from Brazil is one that doesn't do alot of smack talking.

It will be a war.
His skills just aren't as complete as mine.
I came here to crush/destroy/knock him out.
I will leave it all in the ring.
I don't want to leave it up to the judges.

It would be fun if they told fighters that they couldn't use any derivatives of these sayings at pre-fight press meetings or it will cost them big money... Watch 'em stutter and stammer looking for something to say... </div></div>

agree