• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why I like shopping with MHSA

slate84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2010
Brookings SD
Just a little kudos their way for there great customer support. Background, Monday night I ordered a couple 10 round mags for my AIAE MkIII. I get home today see the box and open it up, look at the mags and realized that accidently sent me AW mags, no biggie, i'm not in a big rush so I contact them and get this email:

"Drew,
First off, let me apologize for sending the wrong mags out to you.
I was able to get you set up with the correct mags and will be
sending them out today 2 day...i am hoping to get them to you by
the latest saturday.

when you return the AW mags if you would just put my name
(dave bayer) next to the RMA number (201451) and we will be
good. For what ever reason the AE mags are more expensive
than the AW...we are just going wash the difference due to my
mistake.

again, sorry for the delay in getting you what you were looking for"

This is what i call great service, mistakes happen and that fact that they made it right so VERY fast speaks volumes to me, specially to someone who's been in retail.

Sounds like a great experience and I will have to look to them more frequently.....thanks for sharing.

Seems like a lesson at least one gun builder could learn from.

I love MHSA. The soon to be ex-wife probably not a fan of them or the AW260, Nightforce, SPUHR, Atlas combo I replaced her with or the fact that every time I called MHSA, my card would hemorrhage and three days later a package would show up. Gotta love the crew at Mile High.

I have had great service as well. Only complaint was paying $47 in shipping for $110 dollar AICS skins. Standard shipping but everything arrived ok.

I agree that Mile High does a great job but when asked to do something that's not black and white but in the grey area they really struggle. For example I asked them if they could order me a case for my Terripin because I lost mine on a hunting trip. They were not interested in taking the time or the energy to help me. Also I asked them to order me a hard case for my AX 50 they said sorry they don't make them anymore. I asked if there was another case they would recommend and they said I would have to do my research

I agree that Mile High does a great job but when asked to do something that's not black and white but in the grey area they really struggle. For example I asked them if they could order me a case for my Terripin because I lost mine on a hunting trip. They were not interested in taking the time or the energy to help me. Also I asked them to order me a hard case for my AX 50 they said sorry they don't make them anymore. I asked if there was another case they would recommend and they said I would have to do my research

No idea who you talked with but all these issues can be addressed, feel free to contact Diann at your earliest convenience. AI does not make a case for the 50, yet...

-Dave Buick-

Last edited:
I have had great service as well. Only complaint was paying $47 in shipping for $110 dollar AICS skins. Standard shipping but everything arrived ok.

Strike33, give me a call and we'll make the shipping situation right. We are using an automated shipping system for our website, and yes, if you call, we can usually get a cheaper rate for you...

-Dave Buick-

We appreciate all of the feedback! If there are improvements we can make, we are genuinely interested!!!!!

-Dave Buick-

Mr. Buick there is one very important thing that I am sure you have the power to do, get the AT I ordered from you in next week, and let me know that it is in, and I will finish paying for it, then you can ship it out no later than Tuesday 04/08/2014. After all I need the gun in order to use the .260 Barrel you sent me.

Thanks again for everything

Jim

Mr. Buick there is one very important thing that I am sure you have the power to do, get the AT I ordered from you in next week, and let me know that it is in, and I will finish paying for it, then you can ship it out no later than Tuesday 04/08/2014. After all I need the gun in order to use the .260 Barrel you sent me.

Thanks again for everything

Jim

:cool:

We are indeed working on just that!

Mile High for AI stuff the only way to go. Also, if you need DTA stuff you can't beat Primal Rights. Ordered a soft case for my DTA SRS and spare parts package, which I received right on time. They accidentally billed me for the Covert case, which was about $100 less, I offered to pay the difference, but they said not necessary, since it was their mistake and my lucky day! Wish other companies could step up with this type of customer service. TBAC also always goes out of their day to correct any issues. Most sponsors here on the Hide will treat you right.