• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Why I stick with Nightforce and Leupold.....

This thread...

anigif_enhanced-9344-1439225792-2.gif

Ooooh...so its kinde-garten post pics time....here ya go.... (yer the lil red fish in this pic)

I have driven past the same dead possum all week. Not an indication I have interest in it. It is on my route.

And yet AGAIN you post in response here. While denying you have any interest. Whatever ya gotta tell yerself, bro..... :)

I don't find posting difficult. Not an issue at all. Hell, I have done it over 5000 times on this site. Your game is to get people to stop pointing out your bullshit post. Wont work, sorry.
Remember, the possum was ran over. It happens.

Your game is to get people to stop pointing out your bullshit post. Wont work, sorry.
Remember, the possum was ran over. It happens.

"Was ran over"..... ???? Nice English grammar subject-verb agreement. SMH Lol. Look in the mirror, homeslice.

@bourbonbent witness THIS ^^ ignorance. :)

So, the son part is a joke, or the pastor part? Just for clarity on my end. Trying to keep up.

Did you / are you able to read the words on the picture? Or do you need me to explain them to you?

"Is a joke son" is from the old foghorn leghorn cartoons on the Bugs Bunny Road Runner hour.

Public education. SMH. I want a refund.

Last edited:
First time on the internet? :) ;)
Nope. But every now and then I run across a thread that is a total waste of time. Or barely troll worthy anyway. Any who, it usually involves posts from you, Emo, Cupid Stunt, PPB, MikeTX, or 11x whatever.

See a pattern yet?

Reactions: cornhusker86
Nope. But every now and then I run across a thread that is a total waste of time. Or barely troll worthy anyway. Any who, it usually involves posts from you, Emo, Cupid Stunt, MikeTX, or 11x whatever.

See a pattern yet?

I got a real simple solution where you can fix your own problem. . Ya need me to spell it out for you? :)

Did you / are you able to read the words on the picture? Or do you need me to explain them to you?

"Is a joke son" is from the old foghorn leghorn cartoons on the Bugs Bunny Road Runner hour.

Public education. SMH. I want a refund.

Did I upset you? You seem a little agitated by a polite request for clarification. I asked a simple question, and you chose to insult rather than answer. Not very polite.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Did I upset you? You seem a little agitated by a polite request for clarification. I asked a simple question, and you chose to insult rather than answer. Not very polite.

You must hang around alot of effeminate pastors. :) I'm not one of those. There's your "clarification." :)

I follow Jesus. He made up a whip from a buncha cords and cleaned house. Look it up. Its in the Bible. :)

They'd compliment on my self-restraint and patience. :)

Shall we find out? If you’re that confident in what you say, there shouldn’t be any issues with it, right? Remember, the mods can see your edit history.

You need to check your heart and think things out a little more. Your reactive and belligerent nature, belittling insults, and general attitude of superiority don’t jive.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Shall we find out? If you’re that confident in what you say, there shouldn’t be any issues with it, right? Remember, the mods can see your edit history.

You need to check your heart and think things out a little more. Your reactive and belligerent nature, belittling insults, and general attitude of superiority don’t jive.

Hyper-sensitive much? Yikes. All over a refernce to a Bugs Bunny cartoon? Wow. Is this kinde- garten hour here? Man up.

My edits are for spelling errors / typos.

My church is pro- correct spelling.

Anyway.... this place has ban on religious posts / topics. Ya may want to begin following that policy. :)

Hyper-sensitive much? Yikes. All over a refernce to a Bugs Bunny cartoon? Wow. Is this kinde- garten hour here? Man up.

So, to be clear, you’re NOT willing to find out?

Men speak plainly and to the point. You’re dancing around questions and acting like a millennial, when I know you’re not.

Answer the question honestly, without hiding behind poor attempts at humor, or make yourself a liar for the entire world to see.

Would your church approve of the way you conduct yourself online? You’ve made yourself a problem here, and nothing else anyone has tried has managed to get through to you.

Anyway.... this place has ban on religious posts / topics. Ya may want to begin following that policy. :)

Again, nice try, but this isn’t about religion. This is about who you claim to be, and who you are representing yourself as. It’s a professional thing. A PR rep wouldn’t be looked on kindly for behaving in the manner you have repeatedly done for some time.

Was that clear enough for you?

So, to be clear, you’re NOT willing to find out?

Men speak plainly and to the point. You’re dancing around questions and acting like a millennial, when I know you’re not.

Answer the question honestly, without hiding behind poor attempts at humor, or make yourself a liar for the entire world to see.

Would your church approve of the way you conduct yourself online? You’ve made yourself a problem here, and nothing else anyone has tried has managed to get through to you.

I can see no answer will suffice. Wisdom dictates I stop trying to answer.

Again, nice try, but this isn’t about religion. This is about who you claim to be, and who you are representing yourself as. It’s a professional thing. A PR rep wouldn’t be looked on kindly for behaving in the manner you have repeatedly done for some time.

Was that clear enough for you?

I can see no answer will suffice. Wisdom dictates I stop trying to answer.

Garandman,
I really thought you were 12 years old and a gifted troll. Now I see that you are a full grown, educated man making a fool or yourself. Embarrising your congragation and your state. Prior to you Bob Huggins was the stain on WV. You have taken his place as the designated state fool. Seriously, why are you here acting like a spoiled child? You neither learn nor teach.

Oh....one more thing.... Leupold rocks. :)
I'll second the commotion,... because they finely pony-ed up some decent rets,... I left B&L, RedField, an Leatherwood Partners an started with Leupolds in the early 70's. Never had issue until I went 4.5x14X50 M1 Mk 4's those were nothing but trouble. Everything else has been rock solid, to date. I run a M3 3.5X10X40 on a 338Lm an ever an issue yet, the 308's all wear the same a 223 wears the same in M1 an a very lite 300wm wears a 6.5x20x50 M1 Mk 4. That one had to have work but it's solid now, all have the same tree ret installed.

OK, they do make some decent low to mid level scopes. The top end is over priced or under built IMO.

I won't argue with that opinion.

I can only say my personal expereince with their MK6 and Competition series ( $1,400 - 1,800 range ) has been nothing but positive.

I'll second the commotion,... because they finely pony-ed up some decent rets,... I left B&L, RedField, an Leatherwood Partners an started with Leupolds in the early 70's. Never had issue until I went 4.5x14X50 M1 Mk 4's those were nothing but trouble. Everything else has been rock solid, to date. I run a M3 3.5X10X40 on a 338Lm n3ever an issue yet, the 308's all wear the same a 223 wears the same in M1 an a very lite 300wm wears a 6.5x20x50 M1 Mk 4. That one had to have work but it's solid now, all have the same tree ret installed.

My 6.5 - 20x MK4 is g-t-g. Its on my 6.5 CM

My 6.5 - 20x MK4 is g-t-g. Its on my 6.5 CM
Wish they would make it in 40mm, an M3 then it would be perfect for it's task. I hate 50mm an M1's. I prefer M3's over everything else, to me a M1 is OK if your new an can't break the ret down, but I have known many a shooter get lost in the round count at a night sub match an instead of starting over, dick up the shot, then give their selfs away because of.