• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Why is "Dog the Bounty Hunter" allowed to live

Re: Why is "Dog the Bounty Hunter" allowed to live

He's a "Hoot" isn't he?

He does look silly, being a balding geriatric bad ass. But he probably makes mo money than I, doing what he does...

He is just Commerce City, Colorado white trash.

The part that cracks me up is his "devotion" to God and Jesus, something he had to discover while in prison on a murder rap, and he comes off like a complete hypocrite, not exactly living life like Jesus would like him to do.

His entire family is ugly, typical of trailer parks here in the Denver/Metro Area. How he gets a boner for his wife is beyond me.

He's also broke. He makes a lot of money, per his interview on Larry King, but spends ridiculous amounts on his idiotic kids, fighting drug habits and jail time themselves.

Clearly someone who should not be allowed to reproduce for the sake of a better society.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TBannister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why? </div></div>

the power of the mullet.....thats why

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TBannister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is "Dog the Bounty Hunter" allowed to live? </div></div>

There are probably a lot of people out there saying the same thing about all of us.

It's all relative

It's actually a mix of mullet and flock of seagulls on top....

Reality programming at its best....

because it is illegal to kill him and enough people watch the show to keep it going.

I have a fantasy that this asshole mis-identifies me as one of his targets.......As he draws down on me with his can of pepper spray.....I jack a 3" #4 buck into ol' painless and....well...you get the picture
laugh.gif