• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is everyone mad at PRS

I feel like there are new shooters pretty often, but it's not about competing with the guys running $15k rigs that's not keeping them in the game.

It just beats you to death to show up with your 13lbs 6.5 Creedmoor that you just dropped "a ton" of money into, only to make less that 25/80 hits in a squad where everyone else is throwing a fit for not getting a clean. Seriously, some of the stages meant to challenge seasoned shooters with a balanced rifle and knock off 1-2 points from their score are turning out zeroes to the new guys with an RPR. Zeroing a stage is soul crushing.
It is harsh sometimes, BUT if you're competitive you go back and work on the things that made you miss. So i have a curtis mpa 6 creed, my wife had a rpr 6 creed factory custom, her rifle shot better than my custom rifle. the difference was me not the gun

Meaning that someone who has a for instance, a off the shelf target rifle such as a RPR or A Savage 110 precision rifle. Will never be able to compete with someone who can put 15k in a rig. Skill level being the same.

I've been in the shooting sports for a long time, including some where some seriously high $ rifles were to be found, and I have never seen the above be true.

The harsh fact of the matter is that 99% of shooters who get into shooting sport suck right from the get go and it takes them time, money, effort, and most importantly setting their ego aside to get better.

The "cheap starter rifle/pistol/shotgun is holding me back" is just a convenient excuse.

You're absolutely right - I'm just saying a new shooter picking up 5 or 6 points might be the difference between feeling dejected and giving up, or deciding to stick with it and improve.

The people who need to feel good about their scores every time don't have it in them what it takes to be competitive because they are focused on extrinsic motivation instead of intrinsic motivation.

I appreciate the advice guys. I’ve never been to one nor do I know how there scored. I’m just with a group of guys in SC who are fortunate enough live but 2 ranges which go out 1000 yards and 1400 yards. So we are able to shot a lot and wonder how we would be in match of some sort.

Why don't you just go and find out?

I'm going to tell you straight up your ego will be crushed the first time out.

I started competing in skeet in 1999, NRA highpower rifle and NSCA sporting clays about a year later, and in USPSA in 2019.

Every single fucking time I started at the bottom and worked my way up. Every failure is fuel to figure out what I did wrong and how to prevent it next time. Fuel to get more knowledge from other shooters and from trainers. Fuel to practice when I don't want to. To find other like minded competitors to learn from each other.

It's just way it is.

Also for the record, I just spent 10k on my new rifle, and I will miss just as much as I do with my old rifle, but I wanted it so I bought it. When I was at Gap Grind my gun went down in the rain 5 stages and took a 3 zero's and 2 1's because of malfunction,not imagined malfunction the gun wouldnt shoot, firing pin fails, feed issues etc literally couldnt shoot. I didnt see a single impact go down all weekend. SO i ordered an impact then it all went down hill from there which led to a foundation stock , a nightforce scope a ckye pod blah blah blah. But at the end of the day im not any better of a shooter than i was before i ordered that gun. But im old, my kids are grown so theres that.

Last edited:
So many organisations and individuals fail to follow the #1 Rule.
Not following this simple rule leads to chaos and anarchy.
As for the young woman doing well, good on her.

#1 RULE.
"DON'T BE A CUNT."

I love winding up crybaby weak fuckers.
They whinge about weather conditions, or some non existent fault with equipment.
I usually say something like "Don't get upset, get better at shooting."

I will happily paddle my kayak down their river of tears.
Screenshot_20210410-204708_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Skylvia
I’m new to PRS.

It’s been very welcoming. Better than any other sport I’ve been in. I sucked the first time out but worked a bit on things and am above mid pack now.

I outgrew my entry hunting style level rifle and got a precision rifle. The ruger and tikkas precision systems are great and I know a few kids who haves ROCKED those. But it’s true that 4K is the minimum spend to have a rifle to get into the higher levels. Not counting ammo and fees.

As for the sport itself, it’s in its infancy. The incentives are misaligned and there is no long view to grow the shooters. A look at similar sports that are local, facilities heavy, and with many levels would do shooting a world of good to find the right model.

It was shitty to impose a turf war given the level of expense ranges went to to invest in the sport. Some places and MDs now have sunk stranded costs.

A number of MDs and ranges have pulled out of PRS as a result. Most other sports don’t care what the MDs or facility does outside of its events.

The same MD and facilities that grew PRS and shooting locally were locked out. It’s kind of a head scratcher to me. Sort of like Jerry Jones firing Jimmy Johnson. Who lets their money get mad?

The National organizations should bend over backwards to accommodate the local matches. This will develop the sport. The top shooters will be the top shooter no matter what. But everyone else needs that regular predictable local series to progress as well as get new shooters in.

My wife works for a very large sports organization. It’s run by a board that comes from the rank and file players. They spend HALF their budget getting new players at all levels in. They support leagues with tens of thousands of players and have a large youth outreaches. They don’t care what the facilities do. The do pay the match directors and they pay the facilities and they pay the RO equivalent.

To me it looks like PRS is run by the professional staff and is not overseen by a board of directors that have the sport at its core and who come from the sport.

Should an organization form that has a board drawn from the shooters and a staff and which embraces a model from other sports will dominate. I think the leverage lies with the OG shooters and the sponsors right now.

So many organisations and individuals fail to follow the #1 Rule.
Not following this simple rule leads to chaos and anarchy.
As for the young woman doing well, good on her.

#1 RULE.
"DON'T BE A CUNT."

I love winding up crybaby weak fuckers.
They whinge about weather conditions, or some non existent fault with equipment.
I usually say something like "Don't get upset, get better at shooting."

I will happily paddle my kayak down their river of tears.View attachment 7757365
At a PRS match, national or local, there's actually 2 concurrent competitions. One being the shooting and scoring points. The other is heckling and sledging the competition relentlessly to out them off their game.

I'm basically undefeated at the second one. There are some SERIOUS sooks in Aussie PRS. And I love each one of them ... Relentlessly.

(Note: all Aussies sledge each other. It's how you can tell who your mates are. If you can call them a sweaty cunt rash, and they laugh, and say you are more off putting that a dick-cheese flavoured beer, then you are good mates.).

Last edited:
We actually just piss on the door. That or a car tyre. Again, not kidding.

When you say tyre, do you mean an old one lying on the ground with weeds growing through it or one still mounted to someone's car?

Please say it's the latter.

At a PRS match, national or local, there's actually 2 concurrent competitions. One being the shooting and scoring points. The other is heckling and sledging the competition relentlessly to out them off their game.

I'm basically undefeated at the second one. There are some SERIOUS sooks in Aussie PRS. And I love each one of them ... Relentlessly.

(Note: all Aussies sledge each other. It's how you can tell who your mates are. If you can call them a sweaty cunt rash, and they laugh, and say you are more off putting that a dick-cheese flavoured beer, then you are good mates.).

Same in my world in IPSC USA. If no one is busting your balls, you're either new or a cunt.

Reactions: Mrindecisive
Sounds like the same issues most scoring competitions come to after being established a while.
Once the pros or semi pros start taking all or most of the top positions all the time & the prizes with them, it's time to bring in graded handicap competitions for most of the major prize tournaments. It gives newbies & people who work for a living but can't afford all the gear & thousands of $$ in travel, training & practice time & expenses, a hope of placing for a prize.
The only people who oppose graded handicap are usually the pros with the remaining 98% of the shooters usually happy.
After a while, everyone gets sick & tired of seeing the same grandstanding cock suckers walking away with the prizes & prestige week after week.

When would you say the 'sport' of semi-supported precision rifle carnival shooting began?

I really enjoy PRS style comps, but it cannot be ignored that some of the stages are far from 'practical precision...'

The infancy comment wasn't about the chronological age

Again that is about the “PRS” and not the sport. Just because the “PRS” is newer as a governing body the sport ran just fine before it and will after it. Grew all the time. There has to be a separation and in newer guys minds there isn’t. That is what’s funny.

Reactions: mkollman74
Sounds like the same issues most scoring competitions come to after being established a while.
Once the pros or semi pros start taking all or most of the top positions all the time & the prizes with them, it's time to bring in graded handicap competitions for most of the major prize tournaments. It gives newbies & people who work for a living but can't afford all the gear & thousands of $$ in travel, training & practice time & expenses, a hope of placing for a prize.
The only people who oppose graded handicap are usually the pros with the remaining 98% of the shooters usually happy.
After a while, everyone gets sick & tired of seeing the same grandstanding cock suckers walking away with the prizes & prestige week after week.

The USPSA single stack C class senior national champion doesn't win shit except a plaque

Again that is about the “PRS” and not the sport. Just because the “PRS” is newer as a governing body the sport ran just fine before it and will after it. Grew all the time. There has to be a separation and in newer guys minds there isn’t. That is what’s funny.
Without a national governing body you don't have a sport. You just have some outlaw games.

I'm not new at this.

Maybe the “PRS” itself but not the sport.

The USPSA single stack C class senior national champion doesn't win shit except a plaque
And the NSCA Nationals HOA Champion gets a check for $10k, which doesn't cover ammunition and match fees to get to Nationals...

Except for a very very few, those that are in the competitive side of shooting sports for the money have chosen the wrong profession...

Where is the problem with outlaw games?

No politics, no pretending, just shoot and scoot.
There is nothing wrong with outlaw games, but the contention is that there is no 'sport' without a governing body. And outlaw games were brought up as a counter point to a 'sport.' You can't have a National Hide and Seek Champion without a National Hide and Seek Association...

Reactions: lash
Without a national governing body you don't have a sport. You just have some outlaw games.

I'm not new at this.

And yet they ran fine, were challenging and everyone had fun but yeah we need a governing body. LOL

I'm not new to this either. ;)

i know uspsa, idpa and others have the classes, but being the best of the mediocre (ie, high C) really doesn't mean much, at least to me.

Reactions: 308pirate
What classes give competitors (and the only reason to have classes at all) is a level(er) field for competition. C class competes against C class for 'walking the table.'

What classes give competitors (and the only reason to have classes at all) is a level(er) field for competition. C class competes against C class for 'walking the table.'

Walking the table is the root cause of most of the bullshit

Get rid of it and watch 95% of the drama dissipate

And yet they ran fine,

That all depends on what one considers "fine"

Different rules every time you go someplace different isn't fine for me and a lot of other people. You don't hear from them because they avoid it altogether.

It's called a self licking ice cream cone.

Different rules every time you go someplace different isn't fine for me and a lot of other people. You don't hear from them because they avoid it altogether.

The rules were not that different and even if they were it's part of the game. You also didn't get match booklets with all the stages ahead of time. You had to think on your feet and it was challenging. Not barricade benchrest. Maybe those people aren't coming back for that reason? Hmm. I am sure there would be a ton of crying if people were dropped into those matches from today. LOL

And there were prize tables also and no drama. People walked them and then hung out and had fun.

Also so you know I am not mad at the PRS at all. It is what it is. I shoot matches and have fun. I don't join the PRS as I have no reason to as it doesn't effect how or where I shoot matches. All the power to them to do what they want. Doesn't really effect me at all. I joined back when it started and after a year saw it didn't do anything for me and I made my choice. Everyone can make that choice. Free country.

Reactions: iceng and lash
People vote with their wallets, and the market has decided that outlaw matches aren't as popular as the matches that feed into a larger national series finale. Doesn't get more clearcut than that.

If a competing match or league wants to compete with PRS, have at it, no one is stopping them. Creating extra "rules" or limitations on what the PRS is doing just sounds like sour grapes.

Reactions: Nicholi2789
It's all smoke and mirrors,

Not nearly as many people shooting the series as you think, far more sign up and never attend, or sign up and only attend only one or two matches, and not the minimum required 3 for a chance to compete. The numbers are public and you can see that about 350 actually compete as required. Many more dabble, but the turnover and retention are not there. A large cross-section of the Finale had nonqualifiers in it, they can invite whomever they like to inflate the numbers.

The Southeast has a captured audience so it is easy to appear larger when the same faces are within a few short hours' drive. Look how many names have come and gone, that is a clue too.

The Hunter Series, the Competition Dynamics Matches, the Guardian Events are all growing, and have no issue with attendance. Only the NRL has attendance issues because they were squeezed out. We have Border Wars, Best of the West, WyPRC, Etc all regional series out west that do very well with less contrived events and stages. Field matches are more fun, vs the 3 steps and deploy your bag crowd.

Being told by the PRS that if you host a PRS match you cannot host an NRL or any other Outlaw match will get you dropped has created an unnatural balance. If this was about capitalism and voting with our wallets, there would be far fewer PRS matches, but since they leverage their popularity and threaten people, they are the dominant series, but also the most Contrived of the bunch.

Matches in and by themselves are fine, very few people have any clue what they are looking out for and would not know when they are being scammed, to begin with so saying you attended and enjoyed it, is a total eye roll. Of course, you did, it would be stupid not to... People don't know what they don't know and most are not smart enough to see they are being scammed.

Growth is stalled right now, people are looking at a change, the Hunter Series is a great example of this, people don't want shit handed to them on a silver platter, it's the inmates running the asylum. The inmates said only do what we like, and not what needs to be done.

The NRL .22 league as well as the Club Matches, One Day matches are far more popular than the PRS 2 day events. People found out they don't have to travel, don't have to spend $300 entry fees, and don't have to follow the crowd to have a great time. the PRS is good at making enemies and disgruntled competitors, hence the growth around the country, It's fractured so it appears smaller, but consider most of those competitors grew out of the Series. They dislike it and made their pond to play in

Just got home from a Guardian event, they are growing, the concept of doing a 1 day match the first day, then flipping the field and pairing up shooters for a 1-day team match that lets you teach people is a much better concept. Gary is a much better match director than most of the other guys. Gary knows growth and how to create a fan.

Pointing out the personal flaws and drama is a waste of time at this point. Shannon doesn't care, and for that reason, he was banned from here. We had words, we had more than one conversation that lasted hours, it's his show and he refused to recognize others in this sport. He is a competitive animal, and he decided to use that drive to bully and push people around, many are walking and more will continue to walk. The exodus will be slow but meaningful, you don't need his ship to cross the pond, you can do it yourself and work outside the box. Once you experience what else is out there, you quickly release you are being lied to.

The Sniper's Hide Cup is the longest-running, continuous match, we are part of the RTC series in the PNW. We shoot teams or individuals, we give money back to competitors, we find it, range it, and engage it with no booklets. Use your lasers, use your tools on the clock and enjoy. Even when they stacked 4 matches around me we survived. They have marketing very little else, the entire series is stale.

There is plenty to enjoy with the PRS and a lot more to dislike if you have 1/2 a clue what you are looking at. There is a lot to dislike unfortunately they know how to balance it to hide it from the masses how only attend and are not paying as much attention as others.

Last edited:

3 gun is a perfect example of a sport with no governing body. For as much hate as 3GN gets it was the closest thing we ever had to a standardized ruleset and some form of organization. I love the shooting but the lack organization and the "oUtlAw4LyfE" tards are a real problem.

Reactions: lash and 308pirate
3 gun is a perfect example of a sport with no governing body. For as much hate as 3GN gets it was the closest thing we ever had to a standardized ruleset and some form of organization. I love the shooting but the lack organization and the "oUtlAw4LyfE" tards are a real problem.

I just won't consider paying even one cent or spending one minute to shoot an outlaw match of any sort.

• Haha
Reactions: Rob01
They are only "outlaw" now because a "sheriff" appointed themselves in charge almost 10 years ago. Before they were just called matches and ran great and were a good time with very little complaining.

"I won't give one cent to outlaw matches",

But will bankroll an organization that gives absolutely nothing back to this sport, NOTHING, everything they do is for their personal betterment and nothing to promote the sport beyond their own pond.

Genius move, pay the people fracturing the sport vs encouraging others to step up in order to give us more options

"I won't give one cent to outlaw matches",

But will bankroll an organization that gives absolutely nothing back to this sport, NOTHING, everything they do is for their personal betterment and nothing to promote the sport beyond their own pond.

Genius move, pay the people fracturing the sport vs encouraging others to step up in order to give us more options

I've shot PRS, NRL and outlaw matches, and will continue to support anyone that puts on a well-organized "national" level match. I'm not a PRS member, but do think they are trying to create a more organized sport. For a comparison, the 3-gun discipline has basically died off, with only a small handful of matches still taking place because there is no unifying body to run a series of matches. Sure there are a handful of long-running matches like Ft Benning Multigun, but otherwise it's extremely fractured and not growing at all. People want something to work for in a national ranking, whether its precision rifle, USPSA, table tennis, etc.

Whatever PRS is doing seems to be working, because their list of sponsors and affiliated companies is basically the entire shooting industry. While there may be only 350+ people who shoot enough qualifying matches to make the PRS finale, the NRL only had about 10(!!) people shooting 3 matches. PRS also has healthy attendance at their 40+ 2-day matches they host, regardless of how many end up qualifying for the Finale due to other circumstances (family, work, finances, etc.).

Reactions: sachsmart
My only real experiences with long range shooting are slim. A couple of years shooting all army small arms and the long range portion, and some monthly matches Rayners used to do. Just reading about all this and seeing the rift makes me glad I never got involved with it. The minute something becomes toxic and drama filled is the moment I lose all respect for it. That being said, I’m talking from outside looking in. I know several people that have quit that series being talked about though. One of my good buddies and his wife used to shoot, he said it became to much bullshit for him to be around.

Nobody but a select few give a shit about a National Ranking, that is the joke, if you do, you are part of the problem.

Series are not new, they were tried and failed in the past, well before any of the Johnny Kum Latelys' showed up, we have seen this before, the only difference now is the monetization of it, which keeps it afloat beyond the natural lifespan

People cared about Palma at one time too, see how that is going, the NRL has its issues, no doubt there, but what replaced it out West is the Regional Series. Guys figured out they can shoot locally, within their driveable region, and have the same exact experience without the drama.

The PRS can't even get a class right, how many "after the match" changes were made to standings because someone bitched the other guys were playing a Loophole and not within the rules. They have guys who have ND'd matches still win it, genius move there, torch off a Round you didn't control but still let you win.

Fuck you have Skill stages that require one class of shooters to adapt to the stage where the other class of shooters can walk right to it. They don't have the first clue what standardization means. Hence the problem, you have seen more forward process from guys like Chris Way vs anything the PRS has put forth in the last 8 years. They don't innovate, they borrow from the past and not very well.

The whole sport has been fractured to the point of causing all this drama and the culprit was the PRS, why because they wanted to be the only game in town and everyone else laughed, so as noted above, they voted themselves Sheriff and wonder why nobody respects their Cartman-Esque Authority, only the fools fall for it.

I like to have fun and learn something when I shoot. Winning would be cool I suppose, but if that’s all I worried about, I doubt my fun level would be very high.

Nobody but a select few give a shit about a National Ranking, that is the joke, if you do, you are part of the problem.

Series are not new, they were tried and failed in the past, well before any of the Johnny Kum Latelys' showed up, we have seen this before, the only difference now is the monetization of it, which keeps it afloat beyond the natural lifespan

People cared about Palma at one time too, see how that is going, the NRL has its issues, no doubt there, but what replaced it out West is the Regional Series. Guys figured out they can shoot locally, within their driveable region, and have the same exact experience without the drama.

The PRS can't even get a class right, how many "after the match" changes were made to standings because someone bitched the other guys were playing a Loophole and not within the rules. They have guys who have ND'd matches still win it, genius move there, torch off a Round you didn't control but still let you win.

Fuck you have Skill stages that require one class of shooters to adapt to the stage where the other class of shooters can walk right to it. They don't have the first clue what standardization means. Hence the problem, you have seen more forward process from guys like Chris Way vs anything the PRS has put forth in the last 8 years. They don't innovate, they borrow from the past and not very well.

The whole sport has been fractured to the point of causing all this drama and the culprit was the PRS, why because they wanted to be the only game in town and everyone else laughed, so as noted above, they voted themselves Sheriff and wonder why nobody respects their Cartman-Esque Authority, only the fools fall for it.

I shoot in the (south)west, and there has been nothing that has really established itself as a dominant organization. Border Wars is practically non-existent, Best of the West never really took off, NRL has basically abandoned the area, and the only thing left are club matches and the PRS 1-day regional series in Arizona. Guardian ran 1 match in Phoenix a year ago, and had to shift schedules multiple times, ending with about 50 shooters for their match. I really like the concept of the Guardian series, but they are now down to only 4 matches in a year, which indicates it's not as popular. There really is no "regional" series in the southwest to speak of.

If the RTC has been so popular, why hasn't it become the dominant form of competition across the country? Again, the market (and match attendance) is what drives everything, so theoretically it shouldn't be an issue to go nationwide if it was superior. Why would you care how the PRS operates if you think the PRS is destined to fail? The market will sort itself out in due time.

Reactions: sachsmart
Cause the RTC is in the PNW and doesn't care about the rest of the country .. Duh

Because the PRS affects the rest of the country in how they pressure and operate, we'd have a much more robust competition landscape if they let Match Directors host any style of match they wanted to, The fact they pressure individual directors TO NOT Participate in other series is the issue.

They leverage their popularity to influence others... hence why we care.
If you have issues in your area, build something else... you don't need a series to grow the sport or create a movement, see SHC.

The Sniper's Hide Cup was not part of any series, we created it, we promoted it, we grew the sport beyond our borders, and opened the door for others to join in. We never stopped others from competing against us as we aren't that weak-minded and sensitive about it.

Guardian is up to 5 matches a year in 2022 and are that popular, the issue is, people have lives and jobs and aren't here to do something like this as a full-time job.

The RTC does as much as they want too in their area, the fact they are not Expanding to other areas is meaningless

I would rather shoot 4 great matches, regardless of their affiliation than have to chase a single-minded series that hosts nothing but Contrived Events that only promote their chosen teams.

Variety is the spice of life and the PRS has none ... they do the same thing over and over, 3 steps put your bag on a piece of wood, 3 steps and your bag on a piece of metal, 3 steps, and the bag on a rock, three steps and the bag on a piece of plastic, ya, look at us go, we are cooking with gas now.

If contrived is your thing, enjoy it, I have been shooting matches since 2001, give me your match resume, I have been hosting my match since 2003, give me your dates of action, I would think my experience in this sport gives me a unique insight, especially since I was clearly on the inside, and know much more of the insider ball than the rest of you. In fact, many of you know very little about your chosen hobby, very little to the point of making me laugh. You've never experienced good, yet want to wax poetic about the crap being fed to the masses as if it's Filet Mignon.

They have no real rules, no standardization, it's a free for all. Where you can shoot a match one weekend and the next weekend the rules have changed. How amazing the Series Director is in direct competition with not only the other venues but the shooters themselves.

It would be like the France Family in NASCAR not only owning a track but a team and a driver then letting that Track, Team, and Driver compete against everyone else, to the point, when Shannon wins Money at other events he takes it. I would never imagine me hosting an event, then willfully knowing I was gonna top-level compete against the field. Hell, I shoot with the Kids in my Match, first a 12-year-old, then a 14-year-old and I let them shoot more than I do. I don't walk prize tables, even at other people's matches because most of the time I didn't pay an entry fee.

If Nascar owned the track and then made rules for the other tracks that directly conflict with their home track, people would see it immediately. Next, you have the Series, which is part of a Team, they compete against other teams, and they have shooters who compete for the home range. Talk about home-field advantage, come to K&M let me give you 100% access to the range then invite you to my biggest events so you can win it.

Spare me your bullshit, Johnny Kum Lately

Last edited:
I don't think it's an either/or proposition, and I'm not saying it's PRS or nothing. Again, I have no particular loyalty to PRS, and I think it's good to shoot different styles of competition, whether its field matches, Hunter, gas gun, PRS, etc. Just makes for a more well-rounded shooter. If people want to shoot PRS, great, if they want to shoot RTC or Hunter or CD matches, that's also great, have at it.

I think having options, and a points series leading to a finale is something nice to aspire to, whether its the PRS Finale, or Hunter Finale, or a regional finale to claim bragging rights in your area. Some people are more competitive than others, and there's nothing to be ashamed about wanting a ranking against others. It exists in practically every other sport in the world.

As a shooter, you’re allowed to shoot either one.

It was aimed at the match directors, stating if you held a PRS sanctioned match, you couldn’t hose an NRL match that year, or vise versa.

Or something like that.
I’ve shot both NRL and PRS matches in the same year, no issues.
If you own 1,000 acres and you want to host a match. You decide on NRL match, cause you went to a couple of them, not gonna name names but someone we won’t say calls you and says “you hosted an NRL match? Yeah? Well now you can’t host a PRS match ever.

Sound fair?

If you own 1,000 acres and you want to host a match. You decide on NRL match, cause you went to a couple of them, not gonna name names but someone we won’t say calls you and says “you hosted an NRL match? Yeah? Well now you can’t host a PRS match ever.

Sound fair?

So what's stopping that MD from hosting a match that is unaffiliated? If they believe that they can put out a superior product, then nothing is preventing them from doing so. Post it on Practiscore, market it through Instagram, and people will sign up (and if they don't, then perhaps it wasn't attractive enough).