• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is everyone so bitchy this month?

Mike Casselton

Team Beer and Donuts.
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2007
    Lithia, FL
    I'm not just talking about us Pit Dwellers either.

It seems like every thread has a pair of nitwits arguing over absolutely nothing.

Is it that time of the month?

Whore-moans out of control?

Inter-Uterin drainage?

Vaginal Blood Farts taking over?

On the rag?

Riding the cotton pony?

WITELF?

We see corruption and evil continuing to win everyday. We see the scheming villains and blatant murderers go unprosecuted; in fact they laugh in our faces and are rewarded exponentially. They are no longer hiding their plans, they show us and then mock us for noticing it. We see good, honest people thrown into gulags, here, with no one standing up for them, including the one person they were tryig to help. We are seeing Isaiah 5:20.

I think jealousy is also a component. The season we are supposed to be generous - but we have less to give; and we see what should go to our own desperately needy here given to strangers that have contributing zero to this country in any way, shape or form.

We can't take it out on "them", so we take it on each other. Another win for them.

The crappy cold weather, all the BS going on in the country, not to mention the damn road salt in a significant portion of the country😡

Reactions: Big Phish
    I, for one, am always this grouchy. The fact it's 28 degrees and 20 mph winds just brings out my inner Grinch a little more.
    And yes, I live alone with my dog on top of a hill.

Reactions: mtrmn and Ronws
    1703009935665.gif

I truthfully think a lot of the arguing comes from “prefits”, and quality of components over the last 5-6 years.

There has never been or has to be magic about barrels/chambering /actions. It’s a pipe with hole screwed to a pipe with a hole. As long as it’s straight it will shoot.

You used to have a favorite smith who would talk to you on the phone and took 9 months to get 1/2 moa at best. Because he fixed crap factory actions.

Now you buy an action , barrel, trigger on line and are shooting by the weekend.

Buy a Berger and lapua brass and your rifle will out shoot you.

Then add that nothing shoots .25 all day long. Plus 99.9% of shooters cannot shoot 5x5 .5 groups.

So the argument becomes .3-.5 moa and why one super product will make that happen, even if the shooter can’t utilize it.

Oh I forgot…biggest reason…no one shoots. They all just post.

The crappy cold weather, all the BS going on in the country, not to mention the damn road salt in a significant portion of the country😡

Yeah, it was 40-fuckin-2 this morning. I had to plug my truck in so it would start.

Salt on the roads? That's child's play. We have that shit in our water around here.

Summa yall need a big ol' giant piece of fruitcake and a cup of milky, sugary coffee. 🤢🤮

Some of you other fuckers need a greasy suppository. 🤣

Midol or is it Mydol shortage? And we all know we just spent a shitload of money on a bunch of shit people didn’t need. Oh and the tax man right around the corner.

Reactions: mtrmn
    This is a "timely" discussion. A lot of frustration in America as well as the rest of the world.
    When frustration is allowed to go on long enough it turns into anger.
    It takes less "energy" to be negative than positive.
    If everyone would count their blessings rather than their curses they would finds things could be much worse.
    For every American having a "pity party" there are 100 other human's in this world who would trade places with them in a heart beat.

I had shoulder surgery last week. Sleep has been disrupted, pain and discomfort and 5 more weeks in this sling. But it's still better than open heart surgery. The guy in the room next to me went up to the International Heart Institute (Providence, Missoula) after his surgery. I walked out to my car.

It could be worse.

We see corruption and evil continuing to win everyday. We see the scheming villains and blatant murderers go unprosecuted; in fact they laugh in our faces and are rewarded exponentially. They are no longer hiding their plans, they show us and then mock us for noticing it. We see good, honest people thrown into gulags, here, with no one standing up for them, including the one person they were tryig to help. We are seeing Isaiah 5:20.

I think jealousy is also a component. The season we are supposed to be generous - but we have less to give; and we see what should go to our own desperately needy here given to strangers that have contributing zero to this country in any way, shape or form.

We can't take it out on "them", so we take it on each other. Another win for them.
    Also, many of us deal with relatives over the holidays that require ignoring reality to get along. Traveling and staying in someone else’s small space is a week of low grade frustration. I plan to drink regularly to maintain a small buzz most days. The funny part is that now I rarely drink otherwise.

It seems like every thread has a pair of nitwits arguing over absolutely nothing.

Inter-Uterin drainage?

On the rag?

Riding the cotton pony?

WITELF?
    Intergovernmental squabbling. Budgets for FY ‘24 are being submitted as we speak……….

Reactions: Redheeler

Inter-Uterin drainage?

On the rag?

Riding the cotton pony?

WITELF?
    So I know abou the tuners pair, structured pair. What others are currently going on?

Just the past month? Which rock have you been hiding under?
    In the past 5-10 years, folks have been getting bitchier by the day. Being bitchy and complaining about how the world is crumbling is the only way to get oneself elected into the highest echelons of office.
    The Right calls the Left bitchy, and the Left calls the Right bitchy - par for the course.
    The general consensus is that if you are not bitchy and have no complains, then you are an idiot, you are getting fked with and have no clue what is going on in the world. Being bitchy and believing in conspiracy theories is now the norm.

So the way forward is to bitch and complain about everything, call everyone else clueless and an idiot if they don't bitch and complain like you do...

Welcome to the new world.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    So I know abou the tuners pair, structured pair. What others are currently going on?

You could probably just spin the dial and land on a thread with a pair in it.

I started to read the Texas illegal arrest thread and realized I wouldn't make it to the end without the nitwits. I quit 6 posts in.
    Last week we had the Burris and Arken threads.
    Optics always bring out the argumentative ones.

Prefits and especially nutted prefits is always good for a tiff.

There's the ongoing Red knobbed action argument.

How about killing deer with a 223?

Anything political.

Mention orange man.

Triggertech.

Barrel cleaning.

ELDMs.

The list is endless.

Just the past month? Which rock have you been hiding under?
    In the past 5-10 years, folks have been getting bitchier by the day. Being bitchy and complaining about how the world is crumbling is the only way to get oneself elected into the highest echelons of office.
    The Right calls the Left bitchy, and the Left calls the Right bitchy - par for the course.
    The general consensus is that if you are not bitchy and have no complains, then you are an idiot, you are getting fked with and have no clue what is going on in the world. Being bitchy and believing in conspiracy theories is now the norm.

So the way forward is to bitch and complain about everything, call everyone else clueless and an idiot if they don't bitch and complain like you do...

Welcome to the new world.

Quityerbichin.

Also, many of us deal with relatives over the holidays that require ignoring reality to get along. Traveling and staying in someone else’s small space is a week of low grade frustration. I plan to drink regularly to maintain a small buzz most days. The funny part is that now I rarely drink otherwise.
    I was going to say it. Everyone is warming up for the holidays with family

Reactions: Emerson0311
    Just having to wake up, that’s my excuse

People see shit like that on daily basis now, as if there is nothing we can do - we can't, not without losing everything we have worked for.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20231218_171733_Google.jpg
      SmartSelect_20231218_171733_Google.jpg
      291.2 KB · Views: 49

Inter-Uterin drainage?

On the rag?

Riding the cotton pony?

WITELF?
    Asshole.jpg

Cost of living stretched people thin and now its christmas and they are way overspending. Likely, just going deeper into debt. That will make people pretty salty
    You're right about the vast majority of 'people' out there. And I use that term loosely.

We here, are doing another VERY low-key Christmas, and simply being Happy, and Thankful for that which we already have, and are able to DO. It ain't about 'showing off'... it's about "standing up". And being grateful that we can.