• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is the state you live in a secret?

I only look to see if a person listing something for sale is in my AO. If their location isn’t listed, or is too far away? I usually skip it all together. Sometimes might ask where somebody is if the item for sale piques my interest. But I only buy stuff face to face if it’s over $100.

The chance of getting scammed drops exponentially when you conduct business at arms length.

What’s a frat? I am a machinist some days, and some days I only make metal chips, aka “makinchips” lol. Not very creative. But better than my old name of JimmyJr 😂

How did this turn into questions about me anyways???? 😂
It's the Hide. We're only getting started.

Reactions: Makinchips208
I ask that question frequently.
Why ?
I will do a FTF deal (on all sorts of stuff) so I can inspect before paying. I'm willing to travel a fair distance to inspect and pay with cash.
This will become the way of the future, just as it was in the past.

Who the fuck names their kid Chip? In Idaho, no less.
1000001997.jpg

Back to the subject at hand. First, I always look for some clue of where they live. Looking to see if they live nearby.

As far as a fellow hiding where he lives, there are many parts of the State of California, the State of Colorado and the State of New York, that are as beautiful and as inviting as anywhere in the entire planet, maybe the entire universe. Further, those states are filled with many, good, right thinking people……but, if I lived there, I would be VERY embarrassed to say I lived there. (Just like I am proud to say I live in Louisiana, but you’ll never get a word out of me as to where I was born)

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Been doing it since my CB radio days. No reason to join the world now.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Every once in a while a member asks a question and when trying to see what state they live in to possibly give a more appropriate response there is no state listed. The alphabet soup fucks know exactly who you are. Are you wanting to hide it from other members?
Because many here are bat shit crazy and you can smell the stupid on them from across the room. They want to avoid detection from "the man" by making sure everyone on the Internet sees their entire anti government meme collection.
I'm in Florida, nice to meet you.

Last edited:
Redman must be away from his keyboard, so…

Fuck off, glowie!
Just taking a lazy morning for once. I saw it on the shitter earlier, chuckled and see everyone else did some great work before I arrived.

Some glow, some scam, this one is just a noob that doesn’t get it. A lot of people are private, some more and some less than others. The OP doesn't want to accept that some people, even on the internet, doesn't want to put their whole life out there. The OP also doesn't get it that when you have to turn off your VPN to do something, that should be a giant fucking clue. He's far from a genius on infosec, that's for sure, so I'm not surprised he doesn't understand why some people would want to remain a bit more anonymous than others.

My state and even region in said state is in my profile. Dozens upon dozens here have my address and my phone number. I’ve been using the same username for going on three decades since my days of toting around an M40A1 for a living, there’s zero secret from the alphabeti as to who I am and where to find me as my address on my tax returns are all up to date. When you've done as many EPSQ/E-QIP for clearances as I have, they know all there is about me and I really don't give a shit, but neither do they. I'm just an aching and aging has-been that plays on the railroad tracks.

*gestures at the bear pit*

Have you SEEN this group?

I wouldn't give them the time of day. Even after I moved to New Mexico

Reactions: MadDuner
What’s a frat? I am a machinist some days, and some days I only make metal chips, aka “makinchips” lol. Not very creative. But better than my old name of JimmyJr 😂

How did this turn into questions about me anyways???? 😂
Fraternity. You know the guys that wear Izod shirts with a sweater over their shoulders and the sleeves tied in front.

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
I live in la-la land, some/most of the time, and can take a trip without leaving the farm. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Good Enough?

At first, I really thought it was a glow-worthy post. Now, I see it is a grand show. I was about waste a good literary caltrop designed to foul up algorithms.

Crisis averted.
I tried that and they said if I retracted the nude pic and kept my clothes on, they would act as if it never happened. Doing okay, so far.

Reactions: lash and MadDuner
I ask that question frequently.
Why ?
I will do a FTF deal (on all sorts of stuff) so I can inspect before paying. I'm willing to travel a fair distance to inspect and pay with cash.
This will become the way of the future, just as it was in the past.
Sweet story , you would not even do a face to face because a local shop wanted your phone number and then came here to cry and slander them and call them scammers . Fuck you and your lies .

I’m tired of fuckers like you trying find out where to come and suck my damn dick. Haven’t you heard of a refractory period?

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
State of residence? Pussy, here

View attachment 8310308

Now you

I used to work with a guy that engraved his social security # on every tool he owned. He was old school and did it long before identity theft was a thing. I forgot all about it until I found a pair of Knipex pliers in a parking lot a couple months ago that has someone's social security # engraved on them.

Reactions: lash
I used to work with a guy that engraved his social security # on every tool he owned. He was old school and did it long before identity theft was a thing. I forgot all about it until I found a pair of Knipex pliers in a parking lot a couple months ago that has someone's social security # engraved on them.
I inherited a number of older firearms that all had my deceased uncle’s social security numbers hand scrawled all over them in freehand jittery fashion. Almost made me cry.

I’m tired of fuckers like you trying find out where to come and suck my damn dick. Haven’t you heard of a refractory period?
Did your phone call to faggots are us spill over into this thread? Talking about guys sucking your dick...clearly a rope sucker. akmikey likes cocks. Not my thing faggot.

Is this you taking out the trash?
I'm not so ... swishy.
Maybe lurking behing the right-most of those three basement windows.

I mostly thought it interesting that when searching the address of the Bureau, Google gently swapped in a NW when asked for NE.
Then pleasently noted, upon zooming in, that the Google-preferred address is for "Coalition for the Homeless."

I live in la-la land, some/most of the time, and can take a trip without leaving the farm. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Good Enough?
Dude....
We don't waste booze, wimmin, drugs, and money.....
Wait, fuck that we do waste money, but not the other stuff.
Oh, and never waste ammo, breathe slow and squeeze slower, make every shot mortal in intent and deed.
No hesitation, no remorse.

The mind has been gone for years, has no ill effect on my aim.

Reactions: DIBBS and lash
Did your phone call to faggots are us spill over into this thread? Talking about guys sucking your dick...clearly a rope sucker. akmikey likes cocks. Not my thing faggot.
Ha! Reads like a boomer, just parroting back what someone else said…badly. You’re too stupid to realize the phone call coming here would make you “us”, aka the faggot it's redirected to. So you're still gay...

have a glass and go to bed, be sure to sleep with your mouth open.
IMG_0296.jpeg

Last edited: