• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why Mask Wearing is my Civic Duty

You realize that everything you touched with your hands brought germs in....no matter how much sanitizer you used. Your clothes had stuff on them. Unless you were in an isolation suit it don't matter if you wear a mask.....

Doc

Yup, and after 114 days in there, I was so f'd in the brain I just did my best.

COVID and the resulting handling of it by public health and it's officials will go down in the history books as the biggest public health failure and boondoggle of this century.

Decades from now history will not look back kindly on those advocating for lockdowns, school closures, masking and vaccine mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic.

To continue to fiercely argue in favor of masking to stop the spread of respiratory viruses in 2023 despite the mountain of scientific evidence to the contrary, is about the equivalent of those arguing that the earth is flat. At this point I just feel sad for people that continue to believe in masks for this purpose, it shows just how easily people are duped and brainwashed, and just how bad public health has failed us.

1679614280580.png

More from the annals of shit you'll reject because your opinions are better than rigorously-tested, unbiased, scientific data... aka you're mentally retarded. BTW, this was done prior to any political influence over COVID-19.

It's common sense, retards, that putting on a filter filters shit:

Rates of all outcomes were consistently lower in the continuous N95 and/or targeted N95 arms. In adjusted analysis, rates of laboratory-confirmed bacterial colonisation (RR 0.33, 95% CI 0.21-0.51), laboratory-confirmed viral infections (RR 0.46, 95% CI 0.23-0.91) and droplet-transmitted infections (RR 0.26, 95% CI 0.16-0.42) were significantly lower in the continuous N95 arm. Laboratory-confirmed influenza was also lowest in the continuous N95 arm (RR 0.34, 95% CI 0.10-1.11), but the difference was not statistically significant. Rates of laboratory-confirmed bacterial colonisation (RR 0.54, 95% CI 0.33-0.87) and droplet-transmitted infections (RR 0.43, 95% CI 0.25-0.72) were also lower in the targeted N95 arm, but not in medical mask arm.

When only the continuous N95 arm was compared against control, the risk of laboratory-confirmed influenza was significantly lower in continuous N95 arm (RR 0.23 and 95% CI 0.06-0.93, or 77% efficacy).

CDA499D7-9AAE-4B23-B552-482D76B563A9.jpeg

The lab in Wuhan.
Very good, I'll give you points for that. (y)

Now, don't you find it interesting that with all the brainiacs and technology in the world today, no one in an "official" position can seem to answer the same question ? These are the same "officials" that are advising you, me and the rest of the world on the efficacy of masks and the clot shot.

Sorry, I'm running just a wee bit short in the trust department. Pretty much everything I hear from "official" sources, I chalk up to being complete and utter bullshit. That is, until proven otherwise, to MY satisfaction. Hasn't happened yet. And, it's not looking like it ever will.

So, for anyone that wants to wear a mask, by all means, do so. It's none of my business. However, never, ever tell me that I have to wear one. It's none of your fucking business. If someone is so afraid of others not wearing masks, they should permanently shelter in place in the comfort of their own home and never come out. I don't owe them anything.

There are people that are multi-vaxxed, still wearing masks that think they will get CV-19 from someone else. If the vax was ever worth getting, it should do it's job and prevent the recipient from getting CV-19. That's the WHOLE POINT. Yet people are so stupid, they don't/can't understand that.

You should see the Reddit threads on people freaking out trying to figure out why unvaccinated people in their social circles/families are doing much better with Covid infections versus their vaccinated and x2+ boosted selves.

It's hard to even blame the individuals at this point, public health failed miserably in their role during the pandemic. Some individuals truly need and rely on authoritative figures to spell it out to them, and public health failed these individuals big time. Politics and ideologies superseded "the science" during the pandemic, there was not even a modicum of hiding this by public health officials. Pretty sad state of affairs.

Last edited:
The vaxxxine wasn’t brought about to save anyone from Covid. Covid was released in order to get the vaxxxine into everyone. To what end remains to be seen, but no one who didn’t get it regrets not getting it. The same can’t be said for many who did.

The vaxxxine wasn’t brought about to save anyone from Covid. Covid was released in order to get the vaxxxine into everyone. To what end remains to be seen, but no one who didn’t get it regrets not getting it. The same can’t be said for many who did.
I had many (ex) friends and co-workers try to cajole and brow beat me into getting the vax. So, I'd ask them why ? I'd get answers like "just be a sport and take one for the team", or "it's the right thing to do". I often wonder how many of them are still alive today. And yes, I personally have known 3 or 4 people that have died as a direct result of the vax.

I had many (ex) friends and co-workers try to cajole and brow beat me into getting the vax. So, I'd ask them why ? I'd get answers like "just be a sport and take one for the team", or "it's the right thing to do". I often wonder how many of them are still alive today. And yes, I personally have known 3 or 4 people that have died as a direct result of the vax.

Misery, loves company.

You should see the Reddit threads on people freaking out trying to figure out why unvaccinated people in their social circles/families are doing much better with Covid infections versus their vaccinated and x2+ boosted selves.

It's hard to even blame the individuals at this point, public health failed miserably in their role during the pandemic. Some individuals truly need and rely on authoritative figures to spell it out to them, and public health failed these individuals big time. Politics and ideologies superseded "the science" during the pandemic, there was not even a modicum of hiding this by public health officials. Pretty sad state of affairs.
They wanted to take my children away and lose my job and house for simply saying no thanks.

I have zero sympathy. Less than zero.

Last edited:
More from the annals of shit you'll reject because your opinions are better than rigorously-tested, unbiased, scientific data... aka you're mentally retarded. BTW, this was done prior to any political influence over COVID-19.

It's common sense, retards, that putting on a filter filters shit:

Rates of all outcomes were consistently lower in the continuous N95 and/or targeted N95 arms. In adjusted analysis, rates of laboratory-confirmed bacterial colonisation (RR 0.33, 95% CI 0.21-0.51), laboratory-confirmed viral infections (RR 0.46, 95% CI 0.23-0.91) and droplet-transmitted infections (RR 0.26, 95% CI 0.16-0.42) were significantly lower in the continuous N95 arm. Laboratory-confirmed influenza was also lowest in the continuous N95 arm (RR 0.34, 95% CI 0.10-1.11), but the difference was not statistically significant. Rates of laboratory-confirmed bacterial colonisation (RR 0.54, 95% CI 0.33-0.87) and droplet-transmitted infections (RR 0.43, 95% CI 0.25-0.72) were also lower in the targeted N95 arm, but not in medical mask arm.

When only the continuous N95 arm was compared against control, the risk of laboratory-confirmed influenza was significantly lower in continuous N95 arm (RR 0.23 and 95% CI 0.06-0.93, or 77% efficacy).

would you let some dude fuck you in the ass if he could provide a really effective mask in return?
cause that's what you're doing, only it is the government "experts" that are fucking you in the butt, and their shit doesn't even work.
covid isn't that deadly unless you let the quacks "treat" you with remdesivir or sedate you and put you on a vent.
certainly not bad enough to get assfucked over.

would you let some dude fuck you in the ass if he could provide a really effective mask in return?
cause that's what you're doing, only it is the government "experts" that are fucking you in the butt, and their shit doesn't even work.
covid isn't that deadly unless you let the quacks "treat" you with remdesivir or sedate you and put you on a vent.
certainly not bad enough to get assfucked over.

8D67EEA3-BCCB-464E-A240-4DD2AD1903EA_4_5005_c.jpeg
1DE66487-6B8D-4EBE-8994-620E71D6EA53_1_201_a.jpeg

Work with a lady who has had both "vaccines" and boosters.....she is sick literally every month now.

I ask what has changed since before when she would never get sick.....

She can't put 2 and 2 together......so sad.

No refunds......

Doc

Work with a lady who has had both "vaccines" and boosters.....she is sick literally every month now.

I ask what has changed since before when she would never get sick.....

She can't put 2 and 2 together......so sad.

No refunds......

Doc

You are 100% on point. It blows my MIND that these people do this. I almost wonder if it's more denial than ignorance at this point.

Segra communications has had at least 3 (that I know of) employees die in their 30s and 40s in the last 6 months from "random" heart complications and blood clots. These were very healthy individuals who just dropped dead. And yes, Segra required vaccines. Yet when you talk to anyone associated with them, they are completely shocked it happened, and never once put 2 and 2 together.

Reactions: JR_77 and HD1911
While everyone with an ounce of commonsense knew this from the beginnning. Last night at my daughters track meet there was a high school girl running 200 meter sprint with mask on, she didn't fare well... She was the only person at the track out of probably 500 that had a mask that I saw.

I have no clue if masks work or how effective they are...
I am a healthy 32 year old, I’m not afraid of the virus. (My dad did was infected in April, and got pneumonia on both lungs, still has effect on his health). I do think it’s very real.
I wear a mask as a sign of gratitude for my health, to pay it forward to those that are less fortunate.
I wear it to show my solidarity with the Health care workers who are sacrificing so much to help people survive serious illness, and to those who can’t get procedures done because hospitals are overflowing.
I wear it so I don’t scare the shit out of the little old lady at the store, and make her feel comfortable being out of her house .
I wear it to share in the plight the millions of people that lost their income due to the governments forced closure of their business, in their desperate attempt to slow the spread.
I wear it to do whatever I can to chip in, even if it isn’t effective. It’s an emblem of caring about others besides myself, and that I am only one of many and not important.
I will continue to wear it regardless of mandates or not, because I believe it is my civic duty.

stay safe and healthy, god bless.
Hold on a second....

I'm re-enacting the Battle of the Bulge.

In my pants.

I see people wearing masks every day like its going to keep them healthy. Pretty simple. Masks don’t prevent wearer from getting disease, they prevent wearer from spreading disease. Guess those folks are pretty sick.

Well let us go one step further. Being a Vietnam veteran, and being a lover of rifles and handguns a long time before that (in teenage years when 5 to 7 years was a long time) and at the tender age, shooting our .30-30’s and .30-06’s and Ruger Single Sixes, no one knew much less explained that hearing protection was a good idea…..

The muffled voice through one of those stupid, worthless masks makes understanding Damn Near if not Totally impossible.

the longer we wait, the more of the truth comes out.

The German research team gathered data from 43 previously published studies on exposure to CO2, mask-wearing and pregnancy.

They found that after wearing a mask for more than five minutes, CO2 levels in the inhaled air rose to between 1.4 percent and 3.2 percent.

One mask study conducted in Germany, researchers measured the CO2 concentration of air behind surgical masks worn by 15 healthy men. Within 30 minutes, the CO2 concentration rose to roughly 2.8-3.2 percent.

In another study in Italy, scientists measured the air under surgical masks worn in a lab and found a concentration between 0.22 and 0.29 percent within five minutes.

The gas makes up around 0.04 percent of all inhaled air, for comparison, and the Department of Agriculture said safe levels should be below 0.5 percent for eight-hour exposure.

When the shit show kicked off I was at the clinic/hospital everyday for months doing PT for 2.5 hours/day. Staff was required to wear masks all day of course. People felt like crap and had problems concentrating on tasks at hand. PT tells a nurse to come down to the therapy department and does oxygen levels just for fun. Below 90%. Takes mask off for lunch outside and levels back at 98-100%. Hospitals had to keep the narrative of No decrease in oxygen and perfectly safe to wear all day long. I didn’t wear a mask once in the PT department and even did stair climbing between floors with a weight pack on without one. Staff either smiled or pressed flat against the wall scared to death.

Biggest power grab and wealth transfer in history because Orange Man Bad.

Do you have a point? I apparently created an account a long time ago and lurk periodically rather than post I guess. At one time you had two comments.

I guess I was compelled by the "this aged well" aspect of the retardedness of masking and tyranny while looking in the classifieds that I decided to use my account.

In any case, I enjoy reading about precision loading :)

For all the mask wearing, shot taking, put in jail or deny hospital care ordering, people. I guess two of your most important are strong examples of what we should (and should not) do.

Let me quote a posting from Former Governor Mike Huckabee

“In a story that may set a new Guinness World Record for Irony, leftist late night host Stephen Colbert, infamous for his stomach-churning pro-vaxx propaganda that including dancing hypodermic needles, was barely back to work following the writers’ strike when he had to stay home due to contracting COVID...again.

This news came just one month after fellow late-night non-comedian Jimmy Kimmel, who infamously suggested that non-vaccinated people be denied hospital care, had to cancel a show due to contracting COVID.”

Do as they do and you may be lucky enough to get a free vacation, with lots of bed rest.

Too many documented events in these days and times of athletes, young and in good health, dropping dead from heart attacks. Covid may be a bad cold, but I’ll take a bad cold over a stopped heart any day of any week of any year of any decade of any century, I which I hope to obtain in age.

(This get the jab Reminds me of the miracle of EPO). At least with synthetic EPO the athletes got a major boost in performance along with the, if you overdo it, possible instant death

AE9D4FFC-0FEC-4546-B1C4-C9A9CE843381.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444
Do you have a point? I apparently created an account a long time ago and lurk periodically rather than post I guess. At one time you had two comments.

I guess I was compelled by the "this aged well" aspect of the retardedness of masking and tyranny while looking in the classifieds that I decided to use my account.

An account that sits for years, then dredges up a necro thread to post a link is 99% of the time a fucking spammer.

You’re not remotely close to proving you’re that other 1% yet.

An account that sits for years, then dredges up a necro thread to post a link is 99% of the time a fucking spammer.

You’re not remotely close to proving you’re that other 1% yet.
I have no idea if op is a spambot or not but that site is legit. I listen to the author’s podcast and his anti-authoritarian tendencies are strong

I have no idea if op is a spambot or not but that site is legit. I listen to the author’s podcast and his anti-authoritarian tendencies are strong
Yeah my bad on the necro-thread. It was "similar thread" below the other one I posted in. I was reading Tom Woods' emails all through the last several years. Anyway, I got distracted. I might post some load development at some point. Take care.

----------
---------

I pack and offload trucks for a living, among many other things in the construction field. I know a lot about 'precision loading'...
smiley_smartass.gif

b6a473ae-d16d-449d-912c-5607a8d2f439.jpg

The OP that started this thing was a piece of work.

A Brit that got citizenship......that was a clue.

His first post was asking which guns to buy as investments thinking a ban was possible and he would make some serious money......that alone exhibited his inability to think out consequences down the line and it was amazing how he subtracted himself from possibly any of those bad consequences.

It's a horrible testament to a horrible time and it continues.

I think the only hope is that those most harmed with the least to lose become the zombie army and seek retribution for what was done to them while those that resisted do what they can to survive and carry on to rebuild if the zombies can win it. Our numbers are so small, and few yet, agree with us enough to get involved.

Cognitive dissonance.

Last edited: