• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why Mask Wearing is my Civic Duty

1911addict42

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 1, 2020
    Las Vegas
    I have no clue if masks work or how effective they are...
    I am a healthy 32 year old, I’m not afraid of the virus. (My dad did was infected in April, and got pneumonia on both lungs, still has effect on his health). I do think it’s very real.
    I wear a mask as a sign of gratitude for my health, to pay it forward to those that are less fortunate.
    I wear it to show my solidarity with the Health care workers who are sacrificing so much to help people survive serious illness, and to those who can’t get procedures done because hospitals are overflowing.
    I wear it so I don’t scare the shit out of the little old lady at the store, and make her feel comfortable being out of her house .
    I wear it to share in the plight the millions of people that lost their income due to the governments forced closure of their business, in their desperate attempt to slow the spread.
    I wear it to do whatever I can to chip in, even if it isn’t effective. It’s an emblem of caring about others besides myself, and that I am only one of many and not important.
    I will continue to wear it regardless of mandates or not, because I believe it is my civic duty.

stay safe and healthy, god bless.

Last edited:
    Good on ya

Attachments

• KwOMeU2zf3fby.gif
      KwOMeU2zf3fby.gif
      1.7 MB · Views: 96
    • Haha
    Reactions: 338dude
    I have no clue if masks work or how effective they are...
    I am a healthy 32 year old, I’m not afraid of the virus. (My dad did was infected in April, and got pneumonia on both lungs, still has effect on his health). I do think it’s very real.
    I wear a mask as a sign of gratitude for my health, to pay it forward to those that are less fortunate.
    I wear it to show my solidarity with the Health care workers who are sacrificing so much to help people survive serious illness, and to those who can’t get procedures done because hospitals are overflowing.
    I wear it so I don’t scare the shit out of the little old lady at the store, and make her feel comfortable being out of her house .
    I wear it to share in the plight the millions of people that lost their income due to the governments forced closure of their business, in their desperate attempt to slow the spread.
    I wear it to do whatever I can to chip in, even if it isn’t effective. It’s an emblem of caring about others besides myself, and that I am only one of many and not important.
    I will continue to wear it regardless of mandates or not, because I believe it is my civic duty.

It was a slow Friday here - thanks for that.

Last edited:
    Hi,

Guessing it your civic duty to protect the children by giving up your firearms?
    Guessing it your civic duty to give half of your paycheck to the town czar to be redistributed at their desire?
    Guessing it your civic duty to pay for someone else's abortion?

Civic duty is politically correct for Government control.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hi,

Guessing it your civic duty to protect the children by giving up your firearms?
    Guessing it your civic duty to give half of your paycheck to the town czar to be redistributed at their desire?
    Guessing it your civic duty to pay for someone else's abortion?

Civic duty is politically correct for Government control.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Nope- I’ve bought 40 guns in the last six months. 400 mags.
    I am a business owner and believe in capitalism.
    I do not support abortions and am pleased ACB was appointed.
    Not sure how any of those topics correlate with what I wrote.

Wow.......40 guns in 6 months and 400 mags.....are these your first guns.....had to jump on the bandwagon at the last minute?
    I dont believe you and I dont think a lot of others here do either.....lay off the meth, it makes you do and say stupid things.....

Doc

Your statement is a contradiction. If you aren't important because you are one of many then no one else is important either. This ideology defeats itself.

Wearing a mask to share with the millions who lost their livelihood? How does wearing a mask “share” any of their burden? I bet they appreciate looking out the window of the shelter, and seeing you valiantly wearing your mask.

How about you sell 35 guns and 350 mags and actually share someone’s burden.

So nice to see all the little children out to play and post snark.

well, maybe not children. Perhaps exceptionally immature 15 yo’s

Wearing a mask to share with the millions who lost their livelihood? How does wearing a mask “share” any of their burden? I bet they appreciate looking out the window of the shelter, and seeing you valiantly wearing your mask.

How about you sell 35 guns and 350 mags and actually share someone’s burden.

But...that isn't easy. It's much simpler to wear a symbol without doing anything real. :unsure: Ohhhhhhh, I see what is happening here.

Were those you're first 40?

Meh, wear one if it makes you feel better.

Last week was at a gas station in the middle of fuck to nowhere, in probably one of the reddest states in this country. Walked in to just quickly grab a drink and gtfo. Forgot to bring a mask that day, was spending the day outside :) and was in a hurry when I left the house. Old farm boy inside, probably in late 70s or early 80s - had a mask on. He didnt say anything to me.

But I could tell when he looked at me, it wasnt anger, but disappointment. made me feel kinda shitty tbh. And old dude and I are probably a lot alike, grew up round here etc...

Normally, I would just throw on a disposable surgical mask rq. Just didnt even think about it and had none with me anyways.

And there are civic duties that have nothing to do with govt contol. Id say voting fits in there... Others may disagree, thats fine. I am stern supporter of the slippery slope, btw.

But, the brag about 40 guns in 6mo..., JFC. Because really, no one I know would actually say that even if true. So, I can only imagine...

IMG_7243-768x576.jpeg

Last edited:
    The masks are at a minimum, a precursor to the mark of the beast, if not the mark entirely. It is written that in the end times, no one will be able to buy or sell (i.e. function in society) without the mark of the beast. I view the globalist agenda and its proponents as the beast.

This whole thing is ludicrous. Fat fuck IL gov is talking about shutting down the state again. Restaurants in my little town say “not again motherfucker. We ain’t closing shit!” I’m curious how that’s all gonna work out because they have the total support of the community. Gonna be interesting.

Slow Friday?
    My vote is attention whore. Its the only reason that makes sense. I mean, that OP damn near broke into iambic pentameter; it took work to write that out.

How can you talk about caring for others but mention yourself 12 times? Its what you do to get everyone to focus on you.

Last edited:
    This whole thing is ludicrous. Fat fuck IL gov is talking about shutting down the state again. Restaurants in my little town say “not again motherfucker. We ain’t closing shit!” I’m curious how that’s all gonna work out because they have the total support of the community. Gonna be interesting.

I believe that fuck was ruled against in Clay county (violating executive orders for more than 30 days).

They asked for venue change and were denied.

Fuck that fat fuck. They rule by consent.

I do not consent. Just sayin'.

So nice to see all the little children out to play and post snark.

well, maybe not children. Perhaps exceptionally immature 15 yo’s
    Says the other 2020 member who paid 100 dollars just to sell shit here and not contribute to anything meaningful.

You are in the bear pit...expect this shit.

Doc