Maggie’s Why The Mother-In-Law Doesn't Visit Anymore

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6HYe_adDDnM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6HYe_adDDnM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Queequeg

Door Man
Minuteman
May 16, 2008
Florida, Hillsborough county
Re: Why The Mother-In-Law Doesn't Visit Anymore

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She sure wasn't fighting it very hard was she? </div></div>

Jesus, I guess not. Got elbows there Grandma? Honestly, I'd be bitch slapping the cackling owner and bal kicking the camera douche, right after collaring fido's horn dog ass.

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She sure wasn't fighting it very hard was she? </div></div>

Jesus, I guess not. Got elbows there Grandma? Honestly, I'd be bitch slapping the cackling owner and bal kicking the camera douche, right after collaring fido's horn dog ass.

</div></div>

q, come on now, you know you'd love it. It would be like when you and CKA dated.

Queequeg

Door Man
Minuteman
May 16, 2008
Florida, Hillsborough county

Just sayin that was a little tough to watch. Like a funny thread that should be unlocked.

Dickhead
grin.gif

G

Pavlovian. Just sayin'
smirk.gif

Maggot

Let's Go Brandon.
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

Why is this removed...Is shankster banned again>

McCrazy

Your tax $$$ no longer at work.
    Minuteman
  • Jun 4, 2008
    Texas

Hahaha! That was hilarious. she sure didn't put up much of a struggle. By the looks of her that was probably the most action she had in quite some time.

Still though, I would be pissed at all those people that stood around watching and laughing instead of helping. Then again she seemed to like it so maybe they were doing her a favor by not ending it.