• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why use 556 when Valkyrie is available ?

Has anyone done a 223AI AR-15, it seems like the slight crush fit you need for fire forming would be problematic in a semi auto.

I have a couple uppers in 223 Ackley. Not quite 224 Valk velocities, but essentially I am getting about 200-300 fps for almost free.

The only downside is you cant load your mags all the way up. You just have to stop a few rounds from full.

I have a couple uppers in 223 Ackley. Not quite 224 Valk velocities, but essentially I am getting about 200-300 fps for almost free.

The only downside is you cant load your mags all the way up. You just have to stop a few rounds from full.
For what it’s worth I have shot the same range, the same day, during a match as Hoser with my Valkyrie. AR15 with a Rock Creek 6.7 twist barrel running 80 grain ELD-M bullets over 23.6 grains of H4895. I compared my dope card to his dope card and they were effectively identical.