• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why we are wasting our time with Global Warming and Straws

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Because the slate-wipers are not global warming, plastic straws and water bottles!

They are this:

Along with astroid impact, bleed-out viruses coming out of the Congo or Amazon... and accidental (or intentional) large scale nuke exchange.

Global warming is just communism wrapped in polar bears. These real threats do not get any research...

We need another good volcano... like Vesuvius which is due... to wipe out a nice Eurotrash city. And we'll finally get a good luck about why fake global warming spending only diverts us from real threats. More money gets spent on movies about volcanoes and asteroid impacts... that gets spent on systems to avert them.

Then again, volcano's are like hurricanes and tornados... I think some are too big to do anything about but wait and hope you have enough MRE's in the basement... and enough ammo saved up. But, as in Nuclear war, the living may envy the dead.

Cheers,

Sirhr

You have bigger concerns to worry about then climate change, as you read this realize your another day closer to death. Whats worst a very hot day, hurricanes , massive flooding OR all your organs shutting down and you die. Enjoy the climate while you can don't try to fight it.

Reactions: Barneybdb
..., because it’s 2019, and communism and totalitarianism has failed, failed, failed. There is no legitimate reason to allow a totalitarian government to rule you with an iron fist except, ...WE’RE ALL GONA DIIIIIIIIEEEE!

Only a total moron, who thinks science is magic, and knows nothing about gas laws would believe that the climate of the planet is controlled by a gas comprising .0003 of it. It’s retarded. If you believe it you are retarded, or more accurately you’re either a communist or a useful idiot.

#cenozoicalaska

Been done before. But still people shouldn’t trash up the world cause we still need to drink or cut all the trees cause we need some shade and air.

thanks thejeep. That’s fucking brilliant, because no one was a conservationist before fucking communists came up with this fraud.
captain%2Bobvious.jpg

thanks thejeep. That’s fucking brilliant, because no one was a conservationist before fucking communists came up with this fraud.
captain%2Bobvious.jpg

Hey, that must be true. I just read it on the Internet!

captain%2Bobvious.jpg

Fishermen think they know what’s best for everyone.

Never forget Tellico 4x4 off-roading.

BBC did a great documentary years ago on global warming and presented the ONLY data I have seen that showed a correlation between warming and some other phenomena. What they found was a direct relationship between global warming and solar activity. Wow, who would have thought that was the case. Of course that theory does not help support most of the global warming agendas so it was not embraced by the scientific community.

Maybe it wasn't your intent, but anytime someone tries to justify outright lies and falsehoods for whatever greater good, as if we are all ignorant monsters who either want our kids growing up in a poisonous mess, or are too stupid to care,...I'm fucking triggered. We get hit with that bullshit all day every day, and I'm shocked to see it here.

I've actually cleaned up dozens and dozens of contaminated sites while the EPA studies, and studies, and studies some more. There would be no superfund sites anymore (they would have all been gone 20 years ago) if is wasn't a make work program for over degreed, "educated", morons working for uncle stupid. The EPA stops more clean ups than it facilitates. They don't WANT a clean environment, because then they have nothing to do and can't justify their massive budget. The do everything they can to stop properties from being cleaned up, slow down cleanups, and their recommendations have little to do with reality, and everything to do with creating monitoring programs that last decades and cost ten times what actually cleaning it up would cost. They throw up every road block they can, and even invent shit to make it cost more, and delay the cleanup.

They've run out of make work programs, so now they're declaring natural compounds as "pollutants" like CO2. It is a fucking farce, and has ZERO to do with our environment, and saying it's ok because it raises awareness or whatever is a cruel joke. Environmentalism is a total racket based on junk science. Conservation has been around for hundreds of years and works.

Those fucks dumping barrels at Love Canal knew exactly what they were doing. The tanneries and ore processing factories 200 years ago knew what they were dumping into the creek was toxic. People aren't as stupid as you think. They just didn't care, which is why we needed an EPA when it was formed, but it has totally outlived it's usefulness, it's mission or entirely perverted, and it must be scaled back by about 80% and become more enforcement, and less remediation. Those fuckers need to all be fired, period.

I know a hell of a lot more about environmental science and actually cleaning up our environment than you do. It's a big part of my business. So don't assume you're some expert who can preach to us about it.

It's probably all just theoretical for you, and isn't real. I deal with the reality every day, so I don't like being preached to from a position of ignorance.

Maybe it wasn't your intent, but anytime someone tries to justify outright lies and falsehoods for whatever greater good, as if we are all ignorant monsters who either want our kids growing up in a poisonous mess, or are too stupid to care,...I'm fucking triggered. We get hit with that bullshit all day every day, and I'm shocked to see it here.

I've actually cleaned up dozens and dozens of contaminated sites while the EPA studies, and studies, and studies some more. There would be no superfund sites anymore (they would have all been gone 20 years ago) if is wasn't a make work program for over degreed, "educated", morons working for uncle stupid. The EPA stops more clean ups than it facilitates. They don't WANT a clean environment, because then they have nothing to do and can't justify their massive budget. The do everything they can to stop properties from being cleaned up, slow down cleanups, and their recommendations have little to do with reality, and everything to do with creating monitoring programs that last decades and cost ten times what actually cleaning it up would cost. They throw up every road block they can, and even invent shit to make it cost more, and delay the cleanup.

They've run out of make work programs, so now they're declaring natural compounds as "pollutants" like CO2. It is a fucking farce, and has ZERO to do with our environment, and saying it's ok because it raises awareness or whatever is a cruel joke. Environmentalism is a total racket based on junk science. Conservation has been around for hundreds of years and works.

Those fucks dumping barrels at Love Canal knew exactly what they were doing. The tanneries and ore processing factories 200 years ago knew what they were dumping into the creek was toxic. People aren't as stupid as you think. They just didn't care, which is why we needed an EPA when it was formed, but it has totally outlived it's usefulness, it's mission or entirely perverted, and it must be scaled back by about 80% and become more enforcement, and less remediation. Those fuckers need to all be fired, period.

I know a hell of a lot more about environmental science and actually cleaning up our environment than you do. It's a big part of my business. So don't assume you're some expert who can preach to us about it.

It's probably all just theoretical for you, and isn't real. I deal with the reality every day, so I don't like being preached to from a position of ignorance.

There comes a time in ones life when they have to decide: Do I like fishing or 4wheeling?

It’s funny thought to see fishermen bitch about environmental ideas they don’t agree with. Never forget Tellico. Luckily with Trouts unlimited and other special interest groups the precedent has been set to ram environmental bullshit down peoples throat.

Fig when trouts unlimited comes for your rifle range (projectile pollution) whose side will you be on? I mean it’s for the fish right?

I agree completely with this. I have seen it going on for 30 years here where I work. A spill that happened 30 years ago could have been completely cleared up and resolved in one freakin’ year. Instead, the EPA still spend taxpayers money to “evaluate” it every year and has stopped any action other than bs passive tactics that don’t resolve shit.

They keep the local environmental companies employed doing constant monitoring and every few years, they decide to drill new monitoring sites. Actual remediation would have been 100 times cheaper and more effective, but then the problem would have been resolved 29 years ago.

In addition, most of ISO 14001 is just a duplicate of every other ISO business standard out there. Only a small portion of it is anything more than lawyers creating words to keep themselves and numerous auditing companies in business. A complete joke.

BBC did a great documentary years ago on global warming and presented the ONLY data I have seen that showed a correlation between warming and some other phenomena. What they found was a direct relationship between global warming and solar activity. Wow, who would have thought that was the case. Of course that theory does not help support most of the global warming agendas so it was not embraced by the scientific community.

every single piece about global warming will completely ignore solar activity. Completely.

We just got out of an 11 year solar maximum period. We are just about to enter into an eleven year solar minimum period. Global warming alarmist will still tell you its your carbon footprint and cow farts.

another item that is completely ignored is plate techtonics. Usually, its some news that a giant piece of ice fell off of antarctica.

last year one dropped off and the media freaked because the ice is melting. No one bothered to mention that it happened at the intersection of the Scotia Plate and antarctic plate. hmmmmmm??

But Hillary, Al Gore, and the Kardashians say global warming is going to kill all of us! And AOC says we only have 12 years to solve the crisis! What else can we do but give up our evil capitalist society and go live in their Utopian re education camps?

Reactions: Mwalex
There comes a time in ones life when they have to decide: Do I like fishing or 4wheeling?

It’s funny thought to see fishermen bitch about environmental ideas they don’t agree with. Never forget Tellico. Luckily with Trouts unlimited and other special interest groups the precedent has been set to ram environmental bullshit down peoples throat.

Fig when trouts unlimited comes for your rifle range (projectile pollution) whose side will you be on? I mean it’s for the fish right?
Because I'm holding a trout in my avatar pic you think I'm some "environmentalist", TU fanatic? I do like flyfishing. I like 4 wheeling too. I like a lot of shit and almost all of it outdoors.

Environmentalism is a religion that professes all human beings are an evil and that without us the Earth is "healed" or some shit, conservation is a ethos that means our natural world is preserved for our continued USE. I don't know WTF you're talking about. TU has actually done some very good shit suing factories that discharged into natural trout water. I'm sure they've done stupid shit too. But what they do they do without much interference from the EPA, which is supposed to regulate that shit, but is too worried about studying/monitoring, and CO2 to do their job. The fact that someone like TU can sue pretty much makes the EPA an even bigger waste of money, and a bigger black hole to throw the stolen money.

I like the natural streams act too! When I was about 14 I was down on the Black River near Steelville MO, and some asshole stopped in the river in his jacked truck, got underneath, and changed his oil in the middle of the river....no shit. I was only 14 and me and my friends knew he was a worthless, hillbilly fuck destroying his own slice of beauty. So between being able to ride my YZ into the river, and not having stupid fucks ruin the whole thing, I'll ride somewhere else.

I am not against conservation efforts if they make sense. I am totally and completely against environmentalism. In other words, I use common sense, and can't be pigeonholed by anyone with an agenda.

I suspect we're probably on the same side.

Because I'm holding a trout in my avatar pic you think I'm some "environmentalist", TU fanatic? I do like flyfishing. I like 4 wheeling too. I like a lot of shit and almost all of it outdoors.

Environmentalism is a religion that professes all human beings are an evil and that without us the Earth is "healed" or some shit, conservation is a ethos that means our natural world is preserved for our continued USE. I don't know WTF you're talking about. TU has actually done some very good shit suing factories that discharged into natural trout water. I'm sure they've done stupid shit too. But what they do they do without much interference from the EPA, which is supposed to regulate that shit, but is too worried about studying/monitoring, and CO2 to do their job. The fact that someone like TU can sue pretty much makes the EPA an even bigger waste of money, and a bigger black hole to throw the stolen money.

I like the natural streams act too! When I was about 14 I was down on the Black River near Steelville MO, and some asshole stopped in the river in his jacked truck, got underneath, and changed his oil in the middle of the river....no shit. I was only 14 and me and my friends knew he was a worthless, hillbilly fuck destroying his own slice of beauty. So between being able to ride my YZ into the river, and not having stupid fucks ruin the whole thing, I'll ride somewhere else.

I am not against conservation efforts if they make sense. I am totally and completely against environmentalism. In other words, I use common sense, and can't be pigeonholed by anyone with an agenda.

I suspect we're probably on the same side.

WTF? Trout is for hippies?

I know when you seine the creek and put live fish on those jugs and limb lines you have to watch out for Mr. Greenjeans.

Reactions: Snipe260
I only use live bait. Have two places I throw the cast net, normally to two throws an the bait bucket is full. No laws here restricting number of jugs or hooks per. The best part is when you pull up to the jug an it books up an your trolling motor will not keep up.:) That is when it can get interesting as if you are not on top of your game you will be trying to remove 330# main line from one of your props. That's always lots of fun,....

We be wasting our time with global warming and straws because the alien abductees, that got shit planted in their brains during anal intrusion are talking shit from their "positions of authority"....
We should have picked our own cotton and "just said No!" to the aliens who promised it wouldn't hurt a thing for them to experiment on a "select few" humans.
Cant trust those sneaky aliens at all.... ?

not that that volcano's magma chamber or eruption would have anything to do with global warming , its tens of thousands of years past due to erupt and its not like anything people could do to stop it so . I have my handy bag of marshmallows and sticks at the ready hope its after lunch at least pulled pork and burn ends have a more pressing importance in my mind at this time . m m m m m toasty
its going to blow .

Reactions: lash
If I had to bet on the largest emitter of CO2 on the planet, above and beyond humanity; my money's on the termites.

Greg

Last edited:
When Yellowstone goes, many of us won't need to worry about it. So, why worry about it...:unsure:

I think they predicted I'll have 60-90 seconds here.

I won't care because I'll be dead before I'm worried.

Popocatépetl. My favorite. When it's rumbling, we're getting closer to the Left Coast sliding into the sea.

Neat that I've got land here in AZ, soon to become beachfront property.

That is all...

Greg
Greg,

You're too far east. You will be the Pine Valley, Yuma will be San Diego. :D

The straws and cups are just easy, common things to attack. When they make laws about them they can do the whole "look what we did" pat on the back.

Reactions: Fig and gigamortis

Holy shit bro watching you try to make a point is like watching a one-legged guy try to win an ass kicking contest or a one-armed man in boxing match.

Weak-sauce

But Hillary, Al Gore, and the Kardashians say global warming is going to kill all of us! And AOC says we only have 12 years to solve the crisis! What else can we do but give up our evil capitalist society and go live in their Utopian re education camps?
A real brain trust represented there.

i'm not a super smart guy and I don't have a college degree but I have wondered this.... I live in SW Georgia. a few weeks ago the News said the record temp on this day was aug 12th 1965.... ***1965*** I believe "global warming" is just another thing for the democrats to bitch about.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Holy shit bro watching you try to make a point is like watching a one-legged guy try to win an ass kicking contest or a one-armed man in boxing match.

Weak-sauce

Fig made the point for me. (Sometimes environmentalists do good things, sometimes not)

He left out straws are for queers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig