• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why we are wasting our time with Global Warming and Straws

giphy.gif

source.gif

Reactions: Thorny
Is there really Global warming?

I bet in one year the "burned" Brazilian rainforest, "the lungs of the planet" are grown back with more diversity.

Fire happens in a state of nature, its renewing.

Its only in our managed forests the weak and sick are protected from destruction leading to a forest full of fuel.

Reactions: lash

I bet in one year the "burned" Brazilian rainforest, "the lungs of the planet" are grown back with more diversity.

Its only in our managed forests the weak and sick are protected from destruction leading to a forest full of fuel.
Does that mean...could that possibly mean...that the global warming alarmists have personal and political goals instead of caring so much for the planet? No way! Couldn’t be! Could it?

R

Does that mean...could that possibly mean...that the global warming alarmists have personal and political goals instead of caring so much for the planet? No way! Couldn’t be! Could it?
No, our efforts to combat global climate change are working... :cool:

This is why I ignore the "discussion section" in any scientific journal article. The meat and potatoes are in the material/methods and data/results sections. The discussion/conclusion is where the researchers massage the observations to conform to their preconceptions...

No, our efforts to combat global climate change are working... :cool:

This is why I ignore the "discussion section" in any scientific journal article. The meat and potatoes are in the material/methods and data/results sections. The discussion/conclusion is where the researchers massage the observations to conform to their preconceptions...
Or agenda, as is more often the case.

If we could just get them to off themselves for the good of the planet. If they were serious about saving the planet, thats what they would do. Managing herd numbers is one of the best conservation techniques. Sometimes you have to let the herd grow, and sometimes you have to raise the bag limits before winter kill gets em. Herd numbers are strong amongst SJW's and environazis.

If we could just get them to off themselves for the good of the planet. If they were serious about saving the planet, thats what they would do. Managing herd numbers is one of the best conservation techniques. Sometimes you have to let the herd grow, and sometimes you have to raise the bag limits before winter kill gets em. Herd numbers are strong amongst SJW's and environazis.

Thing is its always "the other" they want to restrict for the good of the environment.....never themselves.

These fools that worry about global warming are the same dumbasses that buy a bunch of cheap plastic chi-com shit that they don't even need (other than getting their fix buying something). Same assholes that'll be putting weed&feed on their lawn for the third saturday in a row because the weed&feed (preemergent) still hasn't killed the (post emerged) weeds in their yard. They get pissed when some backwards idiot like myself doesn't recognize their superiority.

Because the slate-wipers are not global warming, plastic straws and water bottles!

They are this:

Along with astroid impact, bleed-out viruses coming out of the Congo or Amazon... and accidental (or intentional) large scale nuke exchange.

Global warming is just communism wrapped in polar bears. These real threats do not get any research...

We need another good volcano... like Vesuvius which is due... to wipe out a nice Eurotrash city. And we'll finally get a good luck about why fake global warming spending only diverts us from real threats. More money gets spent on movies about volcanoes and asteroid impacts... that gets spent on systems to avert them.

Then again, volcano's are like hurricanes and tornados... I think some are too big to do anything about but wait and hope you have enough MRE's in the basement... and enough ammo saved up. But, as in Nuclear war, the living may envy the dead.

Cheers,

Sirhr
The Global Warmists say volcanos have no impact on Global Warming...it's all us. Nevermind the volcano in Iceland a couple of years ago that shut Europe down for two months... :rolleyes:

These fools that worry about global warming are the same dumbasses that buy a bunch of cheap plastic chi-com shit that they don't even need (other than getting their fix buying something). Same assholes that'll be putting weed&feed on their lawn for the third saturday in a row because the weed&feed (preemergent) still hasn't killed the (post emerged) weeds in their yard. They get pissed when some backwards idiot like myself doesn't recognize their superiority.
True Superiority & Wealth only comes to the forefront when the chips are down. The people who view inked paper or a balance sheet as wealth take many, many, things for granted. As long as the glue is working to hold the play house together, they are kings, however if/when the glue fails the worm turns very quickly,... past stature an inked paper will buy nothing.

Reactions: oneshot86

Funny...

Down Cape Cod last week.

Every restaurant was promoting use of paper straws.

Kids drinks always come with straws.........

also they came in a DISPOSABLE PLASTIC kiddie cup.

FUCKING FAIL!