• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WI v Taylor Schabusiness

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    Trial I been looking forward to started today earlier. When a woman says she loves her man to pieces, she meant it literally! The trial is only suppose to take a week so if WI accents annoy you like they do me, it's only a week. Won't be another Rittenhouse trial.

Yeah another great moment for the Green Bay.
    Regarding the accent. Fuck off real quick, ok then.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    I thought it was bath salts that made people decapitate and castrate victims…..oh wait no that’s right….bath salts turn you into a cannibal.

The dumbass judge made a terrible ruling at the end of the day yesterday by allowing Taylor's phone searches of Jeffery Dahmer to be admitted into evidence for the jury. Very highly prejudicial against Taylor and grounds for a mistrial which the judge denied yesterday. Let this be a lesson to you all. If you've ever searched for pics of serial killers online that means you're a serial killer yourself.

I think it was a big mistake for her not to take the stand. I still don't believe she meant to kill him.
    I didn't meant to break the speed limit, my foot got stuck to the floorboard because an idiot had extra gravity pulling on it.

Schabusiness said she and Thyrion would often use chains and strangulation techniques when they had sex. The chains were linked, silver, and looked like dog choke collars. She said this latest time they had sex, she “just went crazy, referring to strangling the victim.”

Schabusiness told detectives she could feel the victim’s heart beating as she was choking him, so “she kept pulling and choking him harder, but the victim would not die.” After what she explained was three to five minutes, Thyrion eventually died and she played with Thyrion’s body for two to three hours.

“Schabusiness stated she sucked the victim’s penis, that she had a dildo that she put in the victim’s mouth, and then in the victim’s a**,” according to officers.

In a lower tone of voice, Schabusiness allegedly said, “ya, I liked it” and asked detectives if they “knew what it was like to love something so much that you kill it.”

Schabusiness was heard mumbling “damn the head” and “I can’t believe I left the head though” while she was in the interview room. She told police they were “going to have fun trying to find all of the organs.” She admitted to using knives from the victim’s mother’s kitchen and that “a bread knife worked the best because of the serrated blade.”

Dismembering a dead body doesn't earn you a life sentence. Intentionally killing someone does. I believe she's guilty of reckless homicide, not intentional.
    In the strict sense of the law, sure. But the entire case shows shes special and should be in solitary for the rest of her natural life wearing a muzzle. My personal feelings…. She’s passenger #4 in oceangate 2. Or the ballast.

She thinks shes cool. Surgery with no anesthesia would do