• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Wicked evil hilarious idea

Casey S.

Private
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2012
Ft. Collins, Co.
"The sling pistol whip". I was just reminded of myself and my brothers muzzle loading season. As we were spread out and quietly watching a promising elk wallow my bro randomly broke the silence with uncontrollable laughter. Appearantly he had the idea of sneeking up behind me, holding his .50 cal by the sling only, lining the buttstock up a few inches from the small of my back and then pulling the trigger with a stick. I'm pretty sure I'd still be in the hospital if he had, but after he told me our day was definitely ruined because we both couldn't stop laughing. Enhanced interrogation device?

*edit* This was just a funny thought, it's a joke. We would never actually do anything so stupid and irresponsible. We take our hunting very serious, and usually do quite well at it. I'm only going for laughs here.

Re: Wicked evil hilarious idea

I used to put alarm clocks in the backpack of my cousin when deer hunting.

Wtf???? That's about the dumbest fucking thing ive ever heard. I hope I don't run into you two shortbus riders In the woods ever...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killswitch Engage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wtf???? That's about the dumbest fucking thing ive ever heard. I hope I don't run into you two shortbus riders In the woods ever...</div></div>

It's just a joke, take it easy! Short bus riders, really!? Wow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aur0ra145</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to put alarm clocks in the backpack of my cousin when deer hunting. </div></div>

And that's happening to my brother this year now. Rad idea, thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey S.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aur0ra145</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to put alarm clocks in the backpack of my cousin when deer hunting. </div></div>

And that's happening to my brother this year now. Rad idea, thanks! </div></div>

And pranks like this are the reason why I usually hunt alone. Funny as shit but I would be furious if one of my few hunting days was spoiled by that kind of jackassery.

I know, I know. Please everyone realize these are just funny thoughts, I'm just going for laughs here. I would never actually do stupid shit like this. And it's worth noting that the day we broke our silence we had pretty much lost hope on the area and knew for certain we weren't disturbing any oher hunters. We did well in a new zone within the next couple of days and had a successful and responsible hunt. We take our hunting very serious as it is one of the primary ways I feed my little family.

Sitting in a duck blind one AM, birds had all but quit flying for the day. I was gazing out the back, lost in whatever thoughts my feeble mind were working on....
My little dickhead of a hunting buddy hovers the butt of his 870 about 1/2" above center mass of my thigh and touches off a 3" mag. Lol. Fuckin prick.