• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Widespread ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ chants are a warning to politicians and the media

Wanna bet? When you have poll watchers run out of the polling rooms and covers put over the windows so they can't witness the election being stolen thats as 3rd world 'fuck you' as it gets. That happened here in the U.S., not Venezuela or the Bongo Congo.

We will never vote the country right again.
Then hire 100 lawyers to stop the audit.
SC says no standing.

But at the end of the day, he was reelected...
“Reelected”

And also at the end of the day, most people have valued the illusion of safety over liberty

One broadcaster accidentally announced the winner before voting was done. :ROFLMAO:

Folks, I don't care what country you are in, we are not voting our way out of this. The new world order is in power and you can now predict with 100% accuracy the outcome of every election.
Nah. They will let a few slide in here and there just to keep people off the trail.

Communism didn't fail, they just did it wrong.... This time will be better.

Democracy didn't fail, there was just a glitch in the counting software.... This time will be better.

Right....

Once more, I'll suggest that Democracy is a failed experiment. In fact, it's been failing ever since its inception. No other democracy has ever lasted as long as this one, and it's been on its ear since long before any of us can remember.

"..I drank what...?" - Socrates

It may be informative at this point to look up why Socrates drank that poison...

Moral of the story: In a Democracy, the greatest always get the shaft.

Last edited:
I support single mom's.....