• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

widest possible boots (at the toe area)

Dsparil

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2006
Albrightsville, PA
what are the widest possible boots available in black? I currently have "original swat" for my police academy and these things are so closed in they're giving me blisters.

Re: widest possible boots (at the toe area)

good pick there Andrew, would you let someone get away wearing those at your police academy???
laugh.gif

I wear 11 6E. I also have the Original SWAT boot. After a long day, I could use more toe room. As far as tactical style, I'm going to try Converse and Lowa. I have a army store here which carries a great selection in boot brands. Wolverine Durashocks in wide are okay. I had to go to Russel Moccasin shoe company and have them custom fit a pair. They cost about $300 but are the only boots I have ever loved. New Balance 6E are a great fit but just come in athletic style. Also check out Hitchcock Wide shoes.com

I wear the Orginal swats and after a little time when they "broke in" and got the crease where my toes meet my foot they seemed to be wide enough but then again i dont have very wide feet. Might check out the Oakley boots

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victor N TN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My BATES I bought last winter are a 10EEE </div></div>

Victor, do you find them "roomy" in the EEE? I have a pair of "EW" or 'extra-wide' Durashocks and they are still a bit too narrow for me. I have serious arthritis in my feet, and shoe/boot width is a matter of basically being able to walk or not for me!!

In particular I would look at the Danner Telson. I have pretty wide feet (2e or 4e depending on the brand) and they give me plenty of room.