• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WieBad impressed me!

CybrSlydr

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2021
Casper, WY
Finally ordered a tater tot from WieBad with the edge fill, rubber arch, and selected the embroidery so I could have my name on it for easy identification.

Less than 30sec after I placed the order, I got a call from them asking what color thread I wanted for the embroidery.

Color me impressed they act that fast on orders! So far, I'm very impressed with them.

I have a few Wiebad bags but did not like the Edge fill. It doesn’t “settle” quick. Almost feels like it still flows when you don’t want it to. But when it does settle it’s hard as a brick. I shoot matches 30 mins south of their location and high percentage of shooters use them (Wiebad bags).

Last edited:
Reactions: CybrSlydr
I love tater tots. Specifically, whenever I see them on a menu at a nice restaurant, I order them.

I also use them for all my bag shooting - different kind of tater tot.

• Haha
Just got an email that it's already ready to ship. Lady that called must have literally gone and started putting my name on it when she hung up the phone.

• Wow
Reactions: Milf Dots
I won a lightweight loop bag and range cube a few years ago. They've been solid bags and my son uses the hell out of the lightweight loop for hunting.

Anyone have experience with their backpack. Saw it on the website the other day and looked pretty good.

Got an e-mail from them today.

When I placed my order, the shipping charge was around $20 or so.

Today, they refunded me $9.99 of the shipping charge.

No idea why - but color me even more impressed that now I've paid $9.99 less than originally and I haven't even gotten the bag yet - it's supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I mostly use an AG Schmedium and occasionally a mini fortune cookie, but I agree. Their customer service is great.

Reactions: JamalBlevins
So I ordered a couple cheek rest pads yesterday after seeing this. Got shipping notification and a refund for $5 today. Not sure when I have seen CS like this!

Yeah same happened to me. I think they are adjusting for actual shipping costs and not what they feel like charging people to make a few bucks for shipping materials.

Bag arrived today! I am surprised the canvas is gray, but that's not a problem or negative. I'd just assumed it'd be brown like the pictures. Lol

The only niggle is the bag came in a FedEx bag rather than a box, so the WieBad sticker inside was a bit mangled. Other than that, perfect job from them from my perspective!

I'll say again, color me impressed and totally willing to buy from them in the future!

Attachments

• 20240321_171435.jpg
    20240321_171435.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 49
Bag arrived today! I am surprised the canvas is gray, but that's not a problem or negative. I'd just assumed it'd be brown like the pictures. Lol

The only niggle is the bag came in a FedEx bag rather than a box, so the WieBad sticker inside was a bit mangled. Other than that, perfect job from them from my perspective!

I'll say again, color me impressed and totally willing to buy from them in the future!
Edge Fill bags are made with the blue/gray canvas.

They probably said that somewhere on the site, but I clearly missed it - I like the color anyway. Glad I chose Navy Blue thread! Lol
They used to say it on their product description before the website facelift.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but I bet people here can tell me - which Wiebad offering is closest to the Armageddon shmedium game changer? Interested in a similar size, but more importantly a similar heavy fill which is extremely stable.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but I bet people here can tell me - which Wiebad offering is closest to the Armageddon shmedium game changer? Interested in a similar size, but more importantly a similar heavy fill which is extremely stable.
IMG_2300.jpeg

IMG_2299.jpeg

The Mini Fortune Cookie is the closest with the heavy fill.

Reactions: lead ƒarmer