• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Wife got me a .50

Triggerhappy

General Nuscience
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2009
    Calif., MO
    For Christmas my wonderful wife and kids got me a .50 I liked it so well I got myself one for my birthday next week. You can probably guess which is which.

Re: Wife got me a .50

I see no difference between the two except for a bit of technology. Same same. .50, .50. Both conform to the Second Ammendment
    wink.gif

She said "I probably don't want to know what it cost" I told her it was less than her new car last month, nothing else was said except that she cannot wait to shoot it.

The AR50 A1, they are priced pretty good.
    Did it come with the bi-pod? Cause I tossed around getting one some time ago and none of them came with the bipod.

No I got the bipod from another SH Member. Getagun.com had the best price I could find on the gun.

Got it finished
    APA Bipod
    SS 5-20X50
    Aadland Rings
    Vindcator Grip
    Mono pod of my design.

Very nice! I love my AR-50A1 so much I had to get something bigger... a .58 reproduction M1861. :) I feel your pain.
    laugh.gif