• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Wilcox ES

Charger442

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas
    Steiner C35 with the Burris Eye Piece and a surplus NV carrying pouch that is black. Comes with box and everything from the factory. very close to like new, hunted with it about 4 times last year: $2800 shipped SOLD

Wilcox ES, Non-AB. Comes with camo case and wilcox QD mount and remote. $3300 shipped.

only trade would be a MARS-Lc or Wilcox mrf with money coming on my side for either. MARS-Lc would be my number 1 preference.

This is also a placeholder for some vintage USO Sn-3 scopes to add later.

Last edited:
    Would you take a trade on the c35? I’ve got a NIB NX8 4x32. Can provide details and photos if interested.

Sorry, full up on scopes at the moment. Need to replenish cash to fund another thermal because they're fun and I'm dumb haha 😂
    Hahaha, fair enough. I’m in the same boat except I am still looking for my first thermal. A used C35 is at the top of my list. Good luck with the sale.

Hahaha, fair enough. I’m in the same boat except I am still looking for my first thermal. A used C35 is at the top of my list. Good luck with the sale.

Come back if you change your mind. It's a great setup. I took a big step up in thermal from this, only reason I'm selling it

If I had the cash I would take it, but I don’t have cash. Just an NX8 I got off a prize table at a match. It’s a great set up!

just a little bump....

aae7592c-e580-48bc-accc-f5d9f8a21267_text.gif