• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Conqueror

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2008
North Central FL
I have a spare Raptar S/ES, with Applied Ballistics. Full working condition and no damage whatsoever. Comes with all factory goodies in the factory Wilcox pouch. Would sell for $8500. Would consider trade for an Envision MARS-L if you're one of the folks who bought one and is disappointed by how it handles wind and DOF (I have an application for it where that's less important).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bravo6niner
Envision MARS-L if you're one of the folks who bought one and is disappointed by how it handles wind and DOF (I have an application for it where that's less important).
Not to derail your thread. But do you have a link to this? Ty.

Free bump

Look for the MARS thread in the Optics & Sighting Equipment subforum. Basically the MARS can’t take wind speed from a kestrel or update wind holds based on difference between wind direction and firing azimuth, whereas Raptars and MRFs can. This was not disclosed until people had them in-hand. For the 10k+ they cost this is problematic to a decent chunk of potential buyers.