• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Wilcox mount with a fast base helmet.

GaryinCC

Hired gun
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2007
corpus christi, texas
Will the Wilcox mount fit in the molded in base on a ops core fast BASE jump helmet. I want to run a mod armory duel PVS-14 mount but I only have a nottoros arm right now. I found a couple of Wilcox arms but I need to know if they will fit the helmet.
eganyra7.jpg
8uhytube.jpg
qa4ata9a.jpg

This is the set up I have. Plus another PVS-14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simple answer is Yes.

that is the same system I run with the Mod Armory dual mount system. Works great and they are great folks to deal with.

Get a D-lock for one of the 14's and then you can remove it and weapons mount it if you choose and leave the other 14 on the helmet and keep moving. Once you do it a time or two it may take you all of a minute to do that.

Cool thanks. I have seen several Wilcox mounts on eBay that don't cost an arm and a leg but are just used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No experience with the Hortoros, but either Nicole or Hunter at Mod Armory would be the place to get any answer re the dual 14 mount. I use the dual all the time when driving off road.

The Mod Armory tel # is

719-325-8070 and then hit 3.

Exceptional folks as well as GREAT customer service