• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will democrats lose it?

I think the SCOTUS will knock down Mississippi's law and RvW will stand strong. GWB and Trump would have done just as well to have picked clones of Ginsburg.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
roe v wade doesn't unilaterally allow abortion, only that it must be accessible and not prohibited by law. Too many people get it wrong. States can regulated it

Reactions: lash
Given the lack of intestinal fortitude within SCOTUS in general over the last 18 months, I find it very difficult they'd overturn anything, let alone anything as contentious as Roe vs Wade.

ETA: But yes, the fucking left will lose it either way.

Reactions: DOA
The question that has to be answered is; when is abortion murder? At some point abortion becomes murder. Is it murder immediately after birth? Is it murder immediately after conception? Or somewhere in between. What's not going to help pro choicers are laws that make murdering a pregnant woman and her unborn child a double homicide.

I don't have the answers but I see that question as THE question that needs to be answered if we're going to allow abortions of some sort.

Also, just like drugs and sex, no law is going to stop someone from getting an abortion if they really want one. Not that it is right, it just is.

Reactions: lash and RUTGERS95
The question that has to be answered is; when is abortion murder? At some point abortion becomes murder. Is it murder immediately after birth? Is it murder immediately after conception? Or somewhere in between. What's not going to help pro choicers are laws that make murdering a pregnant woman and her unborn child a double homicide.

I don't have the answers but I see that question as THE question that needs to be answered if we're going to allow abortions of some sort.

Also, just like drugs and sex, no law is going to stop someone from getting an abortion if they really want one. Not that it is right, it just is.
Are you telling me I might be an accessory to murder when shower babies accidentally come out when washing my dick

The question that isn't being asked properly: Is an unborn baby, regardless of stage of development, a person?

If the SCOTUS says yes, then that unborn baby could be properly called an unborn person*. Therefore, he or she is guaranteed all the rights, privileges and protections under the Constitution of the United States.

*From now on, I'm going to endeavor to use the term unborn person to describe the baby. The leftist baby-killers that I argue with will get really pissed.

Do not forget how much money is made off of killing people. That should answer the question of how the us supreme court rules.( yes, I know I didn't capitalize)

One interesting thing about the abortion argument is the contradiction that occurs with the murder of a pregnant woman.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act, passed in 2004, defines a fetus as a "child in uterus" and a person as being a legal crime victim "if a fetal injury or death occurs during the commission of a federal violent crime."[13] In the U.S., 38 states have laws with more harsh penalties if the victim is murdered while pregnant.[14][15] Some of these laws defining the fetus as being a person, "for the purpose of criminal prosecution of the offender" (National Conference of State Legislatures, 2008). Laci Peterson, murdered in 2002, is one of the more high-profile homicides.

Currently in the North Carolina Senate, a bill called the SB 353 Unborn Victims of Violence Act is being considered for legislation that would create a separate criminal offense for the death of a fetus when the mother is murdered. The North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence does not support this law for numerous reasons including failure to see violence against the mother as the cause of the fetal death.[16] The Coalition does, however, support the position of the National Network to End Domestic Violence regarding the Unborn Victims of Violence Act.[17]

The legislation was both hailed and vilified by various legal observers who interpreted the measure as a step toward granting legal personhood to human fetuses, even though the bill explicitly contained a provision excepting abortion, stating that the bill would not "be construed to permit the prosecution" "of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf", "of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child" or "of any woman with respect to her unborn child."

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act was strongly opposed by most pro-choice organizations, on grounds that the U.S. Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision said that the human fetus is not a "person" under the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution, and that if the fetus were a Fourteenth Amendment "person," then they would have a constitutional right to life[citation needed]. However, the laws of 38 states also recognize the human fetus as the legal victim of homicide (and often, other violent crimes) during the entire period of prenatal development (27 states) or during part of the prenatal period (nine states).[11] Legal challenges to these laws, arguing that they violate Roe v. Wade or other U.S. Supreme Court precedents, have been uniformly rejected by both the federal and the state courts, including the supreme courts of California, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota.[12]

Some prominent legal scholars who strongly support Roe v. Wade, such as Prof. Walter Dellinger of Duke University Law School, Richard Parker of Harvard, and Sherry F. Colb of Rutgers Law School, have written that fetal homicide laws do not conflict with Roe v. Wade.[13]

Are you telling me I might be an accessory to murder when shower babies accidentally come out when washing my dick
My soap, my Willy, and I'll wash it as fast as I want to.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
I can only hope and pray that the country wakes the fuck up and votes out all the dims except in mitt romney's and john kerry's cases they both need to be fired Dianne feinstein is bad as well not sure where they are going to find the honest people the country needs neither the dims nor the republicans have the back bone or the will to do there jobs . They are all crooks and deserve to suck on car exhaust not being in positions of power . having to listen to a child's excuses for why they can't do there jobs is bad but pathetic , but an adult That is too much not when answers to problems are only as hard as or as easy as you make them and could someone please teach future politicians to learn to count and balance a check book good god the thing the government is best as is not protecting the country its primary job but wasting / stealing taxpayer money . but that's only my 2 cents not worth a plugged nickel .

Reactions: Longshot231
They will nibble away at the Alabama law and at later SC abortion decisions, but they won't overturn Roe. They'll just split the baby and make everybody mad. Crazies on both sides will shout about conspiracies and dark plots.

Dems said native Americans and pre-civil rights blacks didn't really count as legal people either, so it was OK to kill them, and they also had pseudo-scientific evidence to argue their point.

The value put on human life in an overall sense is laughable. There's how many billions of people on this planet with the majority of them being basically useless and/or a net negative?

Abortion has always been a lose/lose topic. You're either for abortion and deemed a murderer by the religious zealots or you're against abortion and basically want to force people to just make their shitty lives shittier and produce a fucktrophy that has a chance of being productive somewhere around my chances of winning the Powerball.

Exceptions to the rule? Sure. But think of it this way; what swath of society in a general sense gets abortions? Do you want them actually having a kid?

This also opens an entire rabbit hole then of, ok, you can have an abortion but at what point do we make sure this isn't literally a form of delayed contraception? We've all heard of the trash that have had 3, 4, 5+ abortions. This also ties into welfare and 'social' handouts as well. Where do we say sure, abortions are legal. However, since thats a thing, you now are able to afford these kids or we take them away and you receive 0$ in anything; also, we're putting you on mandatory birthcontrol implants or again, you get $0 for anything.

The smart thing to do instead of continuing to argue theology over and over is to make it legal and then basically restrict/punish the use of it in a manner outside of things where women are raped, or made 1 horrible mistake.

Profits from Planned Parenthood fund the Democratic Party so that means a lot of babies must die.
Almost all of Planned Parenthood's revenue is from donations and federal and state grants, meaning it's just money laundering taxpayer dollars back to Democrats.

Reactions: candyx
iu

Dear Black America,

I won.

-Margaret Sanger

I wondered why there was a story I saw earlier entitled something like, "How Trump and McConnel stacked the court against Roe VS Wade."

If you read the legal briefs around Roe vs Wade one of the premises was that the state couldn't interfere with doctor-patient privilege.

Which is an amazing assertion. Its closely along the lines of "If I can convince a doctor to kill my 10 year old because of the stress he causes me, that's legal".

It was an amazing act of judicial acrobatics that said to anyone involved the only matter of interest was the outcome.

I can only hope and pray that the country wakes the fuck up and votes out all the dims except in mitt romney's and john kerry's cases they both need to be fired Dianne feinstein is bad as well not sure where they are going to find the honest people the country needs neither the dims nor the republicans have the back bone or the will to do there jobs . They are all crooks and deserve to suck on car exhaust not being in positions of power . having to listen to a child's excuses for why they can't do there jobs is bad but pathetic , but an adult That is too much not when answers to problems are only as hard as or as easy as you make them and could someone please teach future politicians to learn to count and balance a check book good god the thing the government is best as is not protecting the country its primary job but wasting / stealing taxpayer money . but that's only my 2 cents not worth a plugged nickel .

if the country wakes the fuck up, why waste time voting

or you're against abortion and basically want to force people to just make their shitty lives shittier and produce a fucktrophy that has a chance of being productive somewhere around my chances of winning the Powerball.
No one is being forced.
If you make an adult decision, you should be willing to live with the possible consequences.
If a parent is too lazy to support their child, they should be charged with child neglect, jailed, and have their kid removed.
End welfare, food stamps, government housing, and abortion, and personal responsibility will make an amazing comeback.

Darwinism has worked for millions of years, and would continue to do so if we stopped interfering.

Reactions: eca7891

And unfortunately, Ive met some people who are primary drivers of the argument that 75 to 90 trimester abortions should be legal too.

• Wow
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
The value put on human life in an overall sense is laughable. There's how many billions of people on this planet with the majority of them being basically useless and/or a net negative?

I agree...sort of. My life and the lives of my family are priceless. Everyone else...not so much.