• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will it bring on the spall?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
They have been wanting this for a long time. Hope they don't pussy up now,...

Reactions: FredHammer
Lighting a forest fire is easy, putting it out is also easy, to the none thinking.
When it all spirals out of control, the laughing will get somewhat harder,...

Reactions: wildcats and lash
Ike has repositioned in the Red Sea, AB destroyer has be repositioned for incoming. I worry they will be asymmetrical and use their sleepers globally. I hope they have the balls to target the Persian leadership and wipe them from the planet./

Lighting a forest fire is easy, putting it out is also easy, to the none thinking.
When it all spirals out of control, the laughing will get somewhat harder,...

Iran is a lot more advanced that the last batch of sand folks we fought.
I'm guessing the Iranians are probably going to see the need to finish building their nukes ASAP.

Something about us already in a pretty hot and all but declared war with Russia, us pretty much goading the Chinese into being ready to start something and then we want to make sure we have 3 wars going on as well?

If we thought the country was broke before hand and inflation was out of control, wait until we are printing worthless money to try to cover 3 wars.

I would typically say this Administration wouldn't have the balls, but I do see this Admin using a war like this to "suspend the election" or some crazy shit like that.
What i've been telling my friends all along. if they see themselves loosing the election,more than likely.

Reactions: 232593
What i've been telling my friends all along. if they see themselves loosing the election,more than likely.
They won't suspend it...

But they will steal it and say "Historically, no sitting President has lost election during wartime." And claim potato got 91 million votes this time.

Cheers,

Sirhr

8mlsej.jpg

Last edited:
Electronic tracking data can be faked just as easily as, the single shooter, Tonkin Gulf, Mandalay Bay, C19 ect should I go on?

I know, that is why I posted that...... how else will Isreal get the US involved in their shit show? They will stage an attack on US interest and blame Iran...... kind of a no Brainer.

Ike has repositioned in the Red Sea, AB destroyer has be repositioned for incoming. I worry they will be asymmetrical and use their sleepers globally. I hope they have the balls to target the Persian leadership and wipe them from the planet./
the problem over there has never been Persia. the perpetual problem is Islam. but that's their problem.
and the more immediate problem which affects *us* is Judeo-neocons in government who want to rule the world with a rod of iron

the more immediate problem which affects *us* is Judeo-neocons in government who want to rule the world with a rod of iron
I think they are about to step on their own dicks.

Getting late in the year as it needs to be in full swing w/many draped coffins to rally the sheep, before Nov. Plus the MIC needing a Christmas bonus helps as well.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Israel is doing everything it can to goad Iran into war with the United States and President Biden is just as eager to be at war to buy the American Jewish vote. The military industrial complex would just love for the Ukraine front to go hot with NATO involved or a new middle east way to kick off. All the stars are aligning and it looks like fuckery is in our future.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Oh yes. Back then Travis Haley was on AR15.com as "Simply Dynamic" showing his "Turkey Shoot" video and bullshitting with us about the fight. Motivated me and started contracting in Iraq about 6 months later.