• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Will Knights be producing more URX4 rails for us

David4570

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Post Pandemic Inquiry
Does anyone have up to date info on commercial availability of the URX4 13” MLOK rails?
I had no idea the 13” version is so popular, but admittedly I’m somewhat behind the curve.

Last edited:
I did call Knights some time ago and I was told all individual LE sales must now go through their subsidiary - Lawman’s and Shooter’s Supply. Alex at L&S hasn’t been able to source any and really didn’t know when any would arrive.
I found a couple other URX4 sizes but not the 13” which I’d really like for a build with a 13.9” Criterion Core barrel I ordered..

And yes, I did leave my email with all the usual sources for a notification. A good “clamp on“ may have to do but the barrel won’t be here soon anyway so I figure I just need to be patient and hope for the best.

Post Pandemic Inquiry
Does anyone have up to date info on commercial availability of the URX4 13” MLOK rails?
I had no idea the 13” version were so popular, but admittedly I’m somewhat behind the curve.
Not mine. Just found it for you. That's where I found my last one. Good luck.

There doesn’t seem to be what I’m after but thanks for the reminder to stay on ARFCOM

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Like everything KAC they're just difficult to come by at the moment. Parts from them are typically released in batches and its been a while since that rail was available. Keep an eye out for in stock notifications and I'm sure you'll find one.

For what it's worth, I have several rifles with urx4 rails and I think it's one of the best designs out at the moment, so don't give up on the hunt.

Like everything KAC they're just difficult to come by at the moment. Parts from them are typically released in batches and its been a while since that rail was available. Keep an eye out for in stock notifications and I'm sure you'll find one.

For what it's worth, I have several rifles with urx4 rails and I think it's one of the best designs out at the moment, so don't give up on the hunt.
I could tell they had slowed production way down just from the lack of their product in the market. I didn't realize they stopped completely.

There is not one KAC SR-15 LPR for sale anywhere on the entire fucking internet. I own one, but wanted to grab another one. The last one that popped up on GB (as far as I have seen and I'm pretty diligent about stalking GB on the regular) sold for almost 7k, IIRC.

I never thought I'd entertain selling any of my KAC's, but here I sit...pondering...considering. LOL!!

As much as I love those guys, I am not even sure if they know what they are going to produce. You just as likely to see a release of Mp5 rail as a URX4 in the length that you are looking for. They have been talking about a short 6.5cm for almost two years and barely produce their 22 inch upper. I think a lot of their production is dictated by mil contracts and if they are not tooled up for a run. Best thing to do is join some of the Knights groups on social media and see what pops up.

Reactions: FALex
My SR-25 ACC 14.5" came with the 13.5" URX4 Mlok which was ~0.2" too long to allow using a Surefire SOCOM2 and have its
ratcheting collar lock fully engaged, as the collar moves rearward when loosening it. I milled off just enough for a proper fit. I speculate that
the 13" variant was mfg. for this common fitment problem.

IMG_9808KAC SR-25 SureFire SOCOM Fitting to URX4 Rail Modification 07.05.21 copy.jpg
IMG_9813KAC SR-25 SureFire SOCOM Fitting to URX4 Rail Modification 07.05.21 copy.jpg
IMG_9814KAC SR-25 SureFire SOCOM Fitting to URX4 Rail Modification 07.05.21 copy.jpg

IMG_9832KAC SR-25 SureFire SOCOM Fitting to URX4 Rail Modification ALUMA-BLACK 07.06.21 copy.jpg

KAC SR25 URX4 Rail Part Numbers for Different Length MLok  copy.png

IMG_0181KAC SR-25 WITH SUPPRESSOR BLACK SCOPE & SLING RMR MOUNTED POOLSIDE 07.30.21 CROPPED copy.jpg
IMG_0167KAC SR-25 WITH SUPPRESSOR BLACK SCOPE & SLING RMR MOUNTED POOLSIDE 07.30.21 CROPPED copy.jpg

Last edited:
Nice millwork but I’ll wait.
Perhaps a good clamp on will have to tide me over.
The Forward Controls Design RHF has a 12.8” version that looks good but I have time.

KAC has stopped all commercial production for the time being is what they told me.
They lied to you. They still pop up on retailers frequently. Just seemingly very little rhyme or reason to what they produce or when.

They lied to you. They still pop up on retailers frequently.
The truth is between you two. Retailers (and also distributors since I’ve seen non-dealer entities with two digit stock) are receiving their existing backorders. KAC hasn’t been taking new orders for a while now.