• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will MPA Hybrid Magwell fit in CZ457 in KRG Bravo?

Zee705

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2021
Canada
Has anyone combined the MPA Magwell and the KRG Bravo or can someone take a few measurements of it for me?

I just put the package together and I can already see myself fumbling with reloads during PRS matches.

Cheers

20210929_130808.jpg

MPA just got back to me, negative.

That being said, any other options out there that I'm maybe not aware of?

I have the same combo, a 457 in the Bravo, and I had no idea the magwell filler was a thing. I did a Google search, and stumbled upon this article:

And subsequently this order page:

"CZ455-KRG Magazine Well 2.0 — Silent Thunder Ordnance" https://www.silentthunderordnance.com/secret-menu/cz455-krg-magazine-well

This guy designed it for the CZ 455 in an unspecified KRG stock. I can't really tell from the pictures since I'm on my phone, but it doesn't quite look like the Bravo stock. I don't know enough about KRG to know if they had a different stock model for the CZs in the past, or if the magwells have been all the same. I think the magwell looks similar to the Bravo, but I'm not near my rifle to compare. Looks like this filler could be an alternative to the Anarchy one? I sent him an email saying I was looking for one for my 457 and Bravo stock. I can update this post when/if he gets back to me.

Couldn't hurt.

I contacted Go Big Tactical and they said they're bringing in the ones from Anarchy in case anyone from Canadistan wanders in here.

I'm on Anarchy Outdoors email list when they get their filler back in stock. In the mean time, I use their extended mag release as a bit of guide to help me with reloads. It seems to help.

Silent thunder did not fit in my 457 Bravo. I have the Anarchy, but the ST concept is better because it doesn't put a piece of ( shitty) plastic between the clamping surfaces.

• Wow
Reactions: Sc0-
Not sure, would call them. When I ordered mine the website said just "KRG Xray and 455". Sent them a message said it was for a 457 in a Bravo, they replied back with they had some prototypes for the 457 Bravo so went with one. The link above specifically has the option for 457 and Bravo now, so they are in production.