• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will my 41.5 inch rifle fit in a 42 inch Triad Tactical case?

Quickdraw Outlaw

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2013
16,000 yards east of KC
Trying to narrow down the case selection for my new G.A. Precision bolt action rifle.

Will the rifle at 41.5" fit the Triad Tactical 42" case?

TriadDragBag_20130421_60D_16.jpg

Thanks

Looking closer at their website, the case length is 42" overall and it states can hold a 38" cleaning rod.

Sounds like I need to go with a 52" overall case.

I have a call and e-mail in to them.

A 41.5 rifle WILL fit, I can fit mine and it is just over that. I took some pictures with a tape measure for you but don't have time to upload them right now you can email me at [email protected] and I can send them to you.

[MENTION=78173]madill[/MENTION]: Care to share your thoughts on the drag bag? Would be great to have more reviews from users.

[MENTION=28808]lonely_wolf[/MENTION] I just got it yesterday so I'm not really prepared to give it a review. However, I am extremely pleased with the size and construction, everything seems to have been well thought out. I will gem something up if I have a chance to use it this weekend.

I have one of Triad's 52 inch cases and it is AWESOME! I use it just about everywhere and it's large enough to fit my AW338 which is 50 inches long. It's well made and considerably lighter than any of my other full sized drag bags.